2

💙ⓈⓊⓃⓃⓎ💙

💙ⓈⓊⓃⓃⓎ💙

Friends

"You look beautiful" Aiden says, holding me by my shoulders and smiling down at me. "You've been always beautiful, Honey" he adds and kisses my cheek. I can't image my life without him. It would be, less pretty. Aiden leaves my room and makes his way out to start his car. After I'm finished I also leave my room and go to the living room, to my grandparents. It's Saturday, 2 weeks already passed.

"Oh my baby" Pops gasps as he sees me. "You look Pretty" he then winks at me and I just giggle. Ma smacks my ass and kisses my cheeks. I leave the house and get in Aiden's car. "Seatbelt, Honey" he points to the seatbelts and raises an eyebrow. I huff and grab it. After I put it on, he starts the car. We are now on the driveway. Aiden didn't say much, about his friends. "Wi-" I was cut off from him.

"Don't think much, honey. They will like you" he says, stretching his hand out for me. I take it and he puts our hands on his lap. "Relax" his calm, soft and deep voice whispers. I began to relax, I could feel my muscles relax and my eyes slowly closing. I'm happy that I didn't put makeup on. It would look smeared. "Sleep good, honey" was the last thing I could hear, before I was drifting away.

 "Sleep good, honey" was the last thing I could hear, before I was drifting away

🟤𝓐𝓘𝓓𝓔𝓝🟤

Friends

"Sleep Good, honey" I say, looking at Sunny. Now she is definitely, sleeping. I can't stop, but admire her. Sunny is the most prettiest girl, I ever seen. Not only her looks, but also her character, makes her pretty. It's like she has something on her, that makes me drawn to her. She has light blonde-ginger, shoulder long hair. Her volume rosy lips, makes me weak.

And her eyes. Man, I would die just for her eyes. Her big Crystal blue eyes, they look so innocent and sweet. I could die for those eyes. But also her eye shape, it's the foxy shaped eye. Fuck! Everything, I love everything about her. I would kill any man, boy who want's to talk to her. I stop at the red light and turn my attention to the pretty girl on my right side.

I lift Slowly right hand up and put it on her cheek. "Your place in my heart, cannot be taken by someone other" I whisper, I know that this is not a good friendship thing I do. But I can't stop it, it started when I was only 7. Since then, Sunny was my love. I don't know if she ever saw it or felt it. The light turns green and I start to drive.

After I parked the car, I turned to Sunny to tap her. "Hey, we are here" I say, smiling at her and her crystal blue eyes open. A smile appears on her lips as she sits up and stretches herself out. I get out of the car and watch Sunny, she comes next to me and I grab her hand. That are the moments where I can hold her hand, without to answer a question from her.

I knock on the door, after a minute the door opens and my best friend, Bryan opens it. "Hey Man" I say as he hugs me. His eyes travel to Sunny, and I don't know what it is, but I feel jealousy. "This is Sunny, Sunny this is Bryan" I introduce them and Bryan just nods. Bryan is known as the cold, badboy. He never pays attention to anyone and he doesn't care about anyone. It's like, you could die but he wouldn't even stand up to help you.

We follow him into the living room and there are the others. "Ace, Ice, this is my best friend Sunny" I say and the twins look at the small frame next to me. Ace stands up and comes to Sunny. "Hey, I Hope we will be good friends" he says patting her head. "Luca" I say and look to the dirty blonde haired boy. He walks to me and reaches out for Sunny's hand to give it a kiss. "I'm Luca, pretty Girl" he says and Sunny's cheeks catch the color pink.

We sat down and it all went good. Sunny was laughing with the boys, I mean: Ace, Ice and Luca. Bryan doesn't laugh. The doorbell rang and Bryan stands up to see who it is. "Baby" a high voice screams and i'm jumped. I open my eyes, and see into brown eyes. My girlfriend, Ana. "I missed you" she says, kissing me and I just look shocked at her.

I sit up and push her off my lap. I look over to Sunny, to see her already looking at me. My face is turned to Ana and she smashes her lips against mine. Frustrated I stand up, grab her arm and walk out of the living room. "What are you doing?" I ask angry and she looks with wide eyes at me. "Kissing my boyfriend?" She says, it sounded so unsure.

My phone rings, I look at the screen and furrow as I see my father calling me. "Yes, dad" I answer his call and walk away from Ana. "Boy why didn't you tell us, Sunny is now here?" He says, excitement in his voice. "I forgot, I guess.." I say unsure. "Bring her to dinner" he says laughing and I agree. We hang up and I walk with Ana next to me inside. "Sunny" her eyes meet mine and I nod, she stands up and walks to me.

"We are eating dinner by mine, ok?" I say as she nods and goes back to the boys. I want to know, if it did something to her? To watching me kiss another girl? To having me a girlfriend. But none, no response ne reaction, nothing. It's like she doesn't even have feelings, I would be mad if my best friend, has a boyfriend out of a sudden and I didn't know it.

{***}

The end of chapter 2, I'm trying to write while being sick at home..😅🤍

It was a bit difficult to write, I don't know why but I hope to be more confident in writing. 😇

And I appreciate it you all, it makes my heart melt when I see your comments. It's my first ever book that I began to write and it makes me proud.. somehow. I really love to bring my ideas out, I hope y'all also like it.