11

💙ⓈⓊⓃⓃⓎ💙

"Thank you, for inviting us." Ace says and smiles at me. "It took much of my energy, to convince Sunny" Ma jumps in and gives me a side eye. I roll my eyes and stand up. "I need more juice" I say and walk away. As I grab the juice from the kitchen counter and was about to walk into the dining room. I freeze. "I'm so happy, that my beautiful child has found such friends..after all she is still thinking someone sick like her shouldn't even have friends" Ma's voice loud and clear. "What do you mean sick?" Bryan's voice is trembling. "She didn't tell you?" Ma says a bit shocked. The juice fell from my hand and I storm in. "Ma." All eyes on me, tears rolling down my eyes. "Su-" I hold my hand up and step back. "It was not your right" I whisper and run the stairs up into my room. To lock myself.

"Sunny." The bangs of Aiden and Bryan. Of course even the others. "Please" I ignore it and slide under the blanket. If I knew, she would do that.. I wouldn't brought them here. I can't believe her. "Honey." My sobs quiet down. I sit up and my heart aches. "Honey, please.." I stand up and walk slowly toward the door. "Only you" I say loud enough, the bangs stop and I unlock it. Aiden storms in and locks the door. "Honey.." I crash against his chest and cry. "I- how- Ma" I sob and he just strokes my hair. "I know, I know" the both of us walk toward my bed and he sits down pulling me to his lap. "We need to talk, honey" he pulls away and cups my face. I wipe my tears away and look up to meet his beautiful brown eyes. "Do you have something, important to tell?" Aiden says, looking down at me and eyes switching from right to left.

I shake my head and he sighs. "Something that's important to mention? To me? To your grandparents and the others?" He tries again and this time my eyes widen. "Did you know something?" I whisper and Aiden's breath gets caught in his lungs. "Aiden?" I stand up from his lap and walk toward my Desk. As I open the drawers I can finally see what he knew. He read it. "Did you" I growl and a quiet 'yes' comes from him. I slam the envelope at the desk and turn to face him. "How dare you" I scream and he stands up to meet me half. I push him back and he lowers his head. I lift my fist to punch him but he holds my wrist. "How I dared?" He asks and lifts his face. My mouth falls open and my eyes start to burn. His eyes, red and tears rolling down his cheeks. "How could you! You hide it from me! From us!" He screams and bends down so we are in the same level.

"You should have told me.." he finally whispers and let's go of my wrist. "I-" he hits the wall and turns to me. "I hate that" he screams and hits the wall again. He hits it, again, again, again. "How could you" again. "Do this" again. "To me" again. "How" again. "How" again. He finally lowers his fists and leans his back against the wall. Slowly he lets himself slide it down. I fall next to him and cup his face. "I'm..so sorry" my voice shakes, I'm afraid of losing Aiden. He turns his face away and my hands fall from his face. Shocked I fall back and can't stop the tears anymore. "Aid-" he stands up and walks toward the door. "Please" a shaking whisper leaves my mouth and I clench my shirt where my heart is. Aiden stops in his walking and turns his face to my direction. He sees me and his eyes widen.

He runs toward me and falls to his knees. "Honey, what's wrong" he asks me as he holds onto my wrist and the other hand on my cheek. "It's hurting" I bring out and close my eyes. "Baby I'm not going anywhere. I'm sorry" he says and hugs me tight. "I would never leave you" he whispers into my hair and I can feel my heart calming down. The pain floating away. "I love you" he whispers and plants a lot of kisses on my head. "I love you too" I whisper and wrap my arms around his torso. "Please, don't scare me like that ever again" I say as I pull away and look up. A soft smile on his face and tears still leaving his eyes. "Promise" he whispers and kisses my forehead. Slowly he lifts me up and plants me on the bed. "You need to rest" he says and covers me with the blanket. I pat next to me and he sighs. "You're a Baby" he mumbles and slides in. Wrapping his arms around my body and snuggling into me.