1

💙ⓈⓊⓃⓃⓎ💙

💙ⓈⓊⓃⓃⓎ💙

Grandparents

"Sunny, my child..could we talk?" My grandmother says, looking at me with a little smile. I nod and follow her, into the living room. As we sit down, she looks at her hands and then her eyes meet mine. "I was thinking.." she begins looking deep into my eyes.

"about moving away" she ends her sentence and waits for a reaction from me. "Where?" I ask and before she could answer, my granddad did. "Where Aiden lives" he says, and my eyes go big. A big smile on my face.

"Of course, omg" I shout happy and jump from my seat. "I told you, she would be happy" my granddad laughs, while grandma throws a pillow at him. "You need to pack your stuff, we leave today.. we just waited for your reaction" granddad says, walking out of the room.

I run out and the stairs up. In my bedroom I pack all of my stuff in my bag, and suitcase. "If you want, we can also buy new things" grandma shouts from her room and I shout a 'Yeah' back. Hours pass and I'm ready to go. I walk downstairs and there are my lovely grandparents.

They're young. Both in their 50's. Yeah, it's really young..

"Come" grandpa says, taking the suitcase from me and walking out of the house. We all get in the car and grandpa starts driving. I'm so happy, I swear. I cannot wait to see, Aiden's face. He would be shocked, really.

5 hours later

We arrived 2 hours ago, but we started moving in. I'm finished with my bedroom and decide to call, Aiden. "Yes, honey" he answers the phone and a giggle leaves me. "Guess what" I say, holding the phone close to my ear.

"Ehmmm..I don't know" he says, a bit scared. I laugh and he calls me FaceTime, as I open the call I can see he is outside. "There it is, your beautiful face" he says and blows me a kiss. "Aiden, I don't live in New York anymore" I say with a straight face, to make him scared. "What" he says, loud enough to cause the people around him to shut up.

I can't hold my straight face any longer so I break into laughter and he looks confused at me. "I'm here Aiden" he looks confused but after a second he smiles and screams. 'Yes, baby'. "I'm coming, where are y'all" he says taking his car keys and walking away. I tell him the address and we hang up.

After 30 minutes my bedroom door opens, and reveals a pretty boy. "Aiden" I yell happily and fall into his arms. "I missed you.." he whispers hugging ne tight and bringing us both to my bed. He let us fall on to the bed and I lay on top of him.

We begin to laugh and he strokes my hair. "My beautiful, blondie" he says looking in to my eyes. "What's wrong?" I ask, because I can see the sadness in his eyes. "Nothing" he smiles weakly and hugs me. "I can see you, Aiden" he closes his eyes and a smile appears.

"I never thought I would miss you, so much" he whispers, opening his eyes and tears in it. "Ohh, my Aiden" I say smiling and pulling myself up so I can hug him. He places his face in the corner of my neck. I can feel his breath.

"It's normal.. we are since little kids together" I says, stroking his head and moving small circles around his neck. "Yeah.." he mumbles. "You know that, I love you.. right?" I ask and he nods. "And I love you too" he mumbles. "So what's the problem?" I ask and he sighs. "You will see" he says, and I'm Contented with his answer.

...

It's the end of chapter 1, I hope y'all liked it..🤍

Just to clarify, I'm not a Profi in English.. ok, that was a lie. I can speak English very well, but it's difficult to write something in English, when you really just speak the language. 😅