17

💙ⓈⓊⓃⓃⓎ💙

"You look beautiful" Ma says as she hugs me from behind. I close my eyes and cherish the moment. It's been 2 an half years since the day on Daisy's birthday party. "Mommy look" I Open my eyes and turn my head to the left to watch my baby showing me her white dress. "Beautiful" I smile at her and kneel down, she approaches me and kisses my lips. "You look beautiful, mommy" she says and shows me the prettiest smile I ever saw. Daisy is four now, she didn't grow to be a bit taller she is small but it suits her.

I comb through her blonde curls and she leans into my touch. She's so adorable. I stand up and Daisy turns around to look into the mirror. "Daisy looks like mommy" she smiles and then points to our dresses. I nod and watch her, as she lets her eyes travel her dress down. She jumps and laughs. It's been a habit of mine to watch daisy. "Are you ready?" My head snaps to the door and Anna peeks inside. I nod and straighten myself. "Ready, flower?" I ask and stretch my hand out for daisy. She nods and her tiny hand holds mine.

The both of us walk toward the door and wait. The music plays in the background and I feel myself shaking. I'm afraid that I'm still in a coma and dream all of this.. but then again, it would be a beautiful dream. I hear Daisy sigh. Her tiny hand squeeze mine and a big smile appears on my lips and the anxiety flies away. The doors open and I exhale a deep breathe. Aiden stands at the altar and his eyes on me. With daisy together we make our first step. But unfortunately, daisy lets go of my hand and runs toward Aiden.

He kneels down and opens his arms for Daisy. She jumps and he catches her. When he straightens himself with daisy in his arm he smiles at me. I was about to make another step when I smelled a known scent. "Bryan?" I gasp and look up to meet emerald eyes looking down at me. He holds his hand up for me to take and I take it with pleasure. "You look beautiful" he whispers and kisses my cheek. My shaking stops and I relax. Yeah, somehow Bryan is the stop to my shaking.

He nods and we both start to walk toward Aiden. As we reach him, Bryan stops, kissing the back of my hand and then kissing my cheek again before he leaves to sit. Aiden holds his hand out for me, I take it and walk the few steps up to the altar. Daisy claps and blows me a kiss. This little cheeky baby.

...

"You can kiss the bride" Daisy is already on the ground, Aiden leans down and crashes his lips against mine. This kiss is hungry and full of emotions. Aiden pulls away, taking my hands in his hand Kissen both of it. "I'm the happiest man" he mumbles and closes his eyes. I feel his hands shake a little bit. "What's wrong?" I whisper and pull my hand from his hold to touch his cheek. He leans in, his eyes flatter open and tears rolling his cheeks down.

"I'm afraid," he breathes a deep breath and kisses my palm that's on his cheek. "That I'll wake up, and realize that it was all a dream" he ends and I wipe the tears away. I stand on my toes and crash my lips against his. I'm also afraid, but he doesn't need to know it. "The Party can start" ICE screams and everyone laughs. We pull away and turn our heads to ice's direction. He is sitting with Anna and their sons Isaac and Nate. They suit each other well.

I travel my eyes around everyone and can't stop smiling. Isabella and Luca, they are so in love and the twins look exactly like the both of them. Bryan and Marie, his wife. She is good for him, I hope she doesn't hate me. Sean sits on Bryan's thigh as Bryan's eyes never leave me. Ace and Gigi are fighting. These two will murder the other one someday. Azalea sits in Gigi's lap and Gabriela lays in Ace's arms. Yeah they will always fight, no matter what age.

"Mommy, Adri cries" Daisy says and holds onto my hands to bring me down. Did I mention that Aiden and I became a second child? No, sorry. Adrian is one year old and looks exactly like Aiden but has my eyes. Daisy loves him really much. I move my eyes to Aiden's parents and see them struggle with Adrian. A laugh leaves my mouth and Adrian's head snaps into my direction. His cry stopped and a smile sits on his face. This boy will definitely break hearts when he gets older. "Look he is smiling now" I tell daisy and point to Adrian. She lets go of my hand and runs toward her brother.

"I was thinking about..more" Aiden whispers as I stand up and I tilt my head. "Children" Aiden breathes and kisses my jaw. More children? Does he want to kill me or my uterus?? "I think Daisy and Adrian are enough" Aiden chuckles and places his hand on my stomach. "You look really sexy pregnant" he whispers and kisses my neck. "It turns me on" he whispers near my ear and I can feel myself wet. I really hate that my body betrays me every time. He laughs and wraps his arms around my waist. "I think you're pregnant" he says out of a sudden with a grin on his face.

"Why?" I ask, curious about his answer. "Your eyes sparkle, they were also sparkling before we knew about Adrian" he answers and kisses my forehead. My cheeks burn and I laugh nervously. "Because I'm pregnant" I admit and his eyes light up. "Damn, why do I always guess right?" He says and lifts me up. "I hope this child will look like you, with your brown eyes" I say and peek a kiss on his lips. "Why, I love it when our children have your eyes" he says and lets me down. I smile and take his hand in mine. We grab the children and head to the terrace.

"I love you, Aiden Maori" I say and lean on his biceps. He laughs and kisses my head. "I love you more, Sunny Maori" he says and the children giggle. I never would thought that I would live.. and marry him or have children with him. I feel his arm come around my middle and he presses me against his side. "Mommy look" Daisy says in my arms and points to the dark sky, a shooting star flies. "Whish" Adrian screams and I watch the children as they close their eyes. I look up and see Aiden doing the same. A smile appears on my lips and I mumble 2 words to the shooting star.

"Thank you"

{***}

It's the end of this book

I hope y'all liked it even tho I tried my best to write something good..:)

I hope I will revamp it some time and correct my writing.

Stay safe and healthy!!

Love you guys and thanks for the reads!! <3