16

🟤𝓐𝓘𝓓𝓔𝓝🟤

We arrive and I help Sunny to get out of the car. One thing changed about her; her character. She is calm and sweet. She was jumpy and eager. We walk toward the door and I can feel her body tense. "Everything alright?" I look down and she puts a smile on her lips before nodding. I nod and open the door. We can hear everyone, but they don't know why I run off. As we step inside, Sunny is behind me. Clutching onto my jacket. A big smile appears on my lips, I missed her touch so much.

"Aiden, you're back?" Sunny's Ma says and I can feel her hands tighten. I nod and close my eyes. "I think someone wants to say Hi" I laugh and grab behind me Sunny's wrist, bringing her to stand next to me. Everyone gasp and Sunny waves at them. "H-how?" I look around and my smile drops. Bryan's eyes are wide and tears start to roll down his cheeks. His hands are shaking and he give his son to his wife. "My baby" her grandparents rush toward Sunny and embrace her in a hug. "Oh my baby" both of them sigh and pull away to check her.

After everyone expect Daisy and Bryan came to Sunny. Bryan walks slowly to approach her but I can read him. His brain tells him to stop and turn around to leave. As he stops in front of her, he sighs closes his eyes and lifts his hand. He places his hand on her cheek and then his eyes shot open. "You're real?" He gasps and tears roll down. He bends down and crashes Sunny against his chest. "Bryan." Sunny laughs and wraps her arms around his torso. "I-I'm s-so happy" he stutters as he pulls away and cups her face. I hope his wife won't mind.

Sunny places her hands over his and leans into his touch. "I'm alive..needed the rest" she says quietly and her eyes sparkle. "I heard you're a daddy" she laughs and Bryan's mouth turns upward into a smile. "Yes, yes, his name is Sean" he utters and let's go of Sunny. His wife brings Sean and Bryan takes him to show him to Sunny. "He has your emerald eyes" Sunny gasps in awe as she looks at Sean in Bryan's arms. "How old is he?" She asks him and travels her eyes up to meet Bryan's. "8 months" he mumbles, hypnotized by Sunny.

"I'm aunty Sunny" she smiles and takes Sean's small hand into hers to shake it. Sean let's out a loud giggle and Sunny melts. "Dada" Sunny's eyes wander to me as I bend down and lift Daisy into my arms. Daisy looks at Sunny and her eyes widen. "Mommy" Daisy's sweet voice calls out and Bryan steps back to allow Sunny to get closer to Daisy. I was about to correct Daisy when Sunny wraps her arms under Daisy's arms and lifts her from my embrace. "My sweet baby" she sighs and inhales the scent of daisy.

"Mommy" Daisy squeals happy and lifts her hands to place them on Sunny's cheeks. She looks with her big crystal blue eyes at Sunny's crystal blue eyes and Sunny leans forward and touches Daisy's nose with her own. "I never thought that you would look like me, this much" she mumbles and hugs daisy. Everyone watches Sunny as she hugs Daisy. "Wait, what do you mean?" I ask and place my hand on her back. Sunny looks up and meets my gaze. "After I went into your room and got into the bed.. I had a dream before I could feel myself die" she says and a sad smile on her lips.

"Daisy, she was there.." Sunny closes her eyes and inhales in the crook of Daisy's neck. "She sat on the ground playing in the garden, I sat next to her and watched her" she kisses Daisy's nose and smiles at her. "When she turned around and saw me, I saw myself. But then it changed..I was in a hospital room, Vanessa was giving birth..you were there next to her..and on my hip was Daisy, pointing at the scene in front of me" she says stops and takes Daisy's hand and kisses it. "When the baby was there, you held her..Daisy pointed to herself and said 'that's me Mommy' I wasn't sure what that would mean" she sighs and daisy lays her head on Sunny's shoulder.

"After that, I could see Vanessa always..she was always caressing her belly and saying to Daisy 'One day your mommy will wake up and hold you'" she takes my hand and places it on Daisy's back. "And then I came to sense..Daisy might be not the child I gave birth to but she is the child our god sent to me" she ends her sentence and looks down at daisy. It's the same, what her mother told me the that day. "It's the same with her, right?" I ask and turn to face Sunny's grandparents. Both of them look at me confused.

"When she gave Sunny to you, she told you the exact same thing..right?" I ask and then her Ma's eyes widen and she nods. "She told you, that she gave birth to Sunny but the mother was Rose the woman your son loved" I continue and Pops nods as tears leaves his eyes. "And Sunny looks exactly like Rose, the woman who died before Sunny was in the belly of the woman who gave birth to her" Ma nods and walks toward me. "She came and told us, that she loved Sunny but she can't look after a child that's not hers" Ma says and places her hand on my shoulder.

"Where did you get it?" She asks and I look over at Sunny. "One day, she came and talked to me. After she saw Daisy she broke down.." I mumble and think back to the day. She really broke down and cried. "And Vanessa gave birth to a baby that looks exactly like Sunny tho" I finally say and turn my whole body to face Sunny. I take Daisy give her to my mom and crash my lips against Sunny's. "Marry me" I say into the kiss and Sunny's lips part from mine. A smile on her face and she nods. "Yes" she breathes out and jumps on me. I catch her and twirl us around.

Can't wait to put a ring on her finger. I waited so long for this day to happen. I really love her. I let her down and look up to the ceiling, close my eyes and a smile on my lips. How long I prayed. "I'll always wait for you" I say, lowering my gaze to meet Sunny's. "Just for you to know, I'll always wait" I say, take her chin between my fingers and tilt her head to crash my lips against hers. "I craved them so long" I mumble in to the kiss and around us is cheering to hear.

{***}

End of chapter 16

We are reaching the end..slowly