13

🟤𝓐𝓘𝓓𝓔𝓝🟤

"Aiden, I'm tired I'm going to lay down" I look to my left and see Sunny smiling at me. Her tired eyes closing. I nod. "Go to my bedroom" I whisper and kiss her head. I watch her as she goes the stairs up and disappears in my room. "Where did she go?" Bryan asks me. "She's tired" I answer and he nods. We play monopoly and I think I'm going to win. "You already have brought everything Aiden" Vanessa whines and needs to pay me. I laugh and grab the money. "Damn, even with your girlfriend you're mean" Ace says and narrows his eyes at me. I just show him my favorite finger.

"Oh, where is Sunny?" My mother asks me and I tell her that she went to sleep in my bedroom. She nods and goes the stairs up to check on her. I grab my figure and make 2 steps and buy the land and laugh evil. "She's not waking up" my mothers scream echos in the entire house. Everything falls from my hands and I look up to see tears staining on my moms face. I jump on my feet's and run the stairs up. I reach into my bedroom and cup Sunny's face. "Honey?" I ask and caress her cheeks. "Honey" my voice begins to shake. "Mom" I scream and bring my arms under Sunny's body to lift her up. With her in my arms, I run the stairs down and the guys see me with Sunny's almost dead body in my arms.

"Is she alive?" Bryan's trembling voice asks. "I d-don't know" I stutter and shake. "Mom, call an ambulance" I scream and the tears fall down my cheeks. My dad runs out of his office and grabs Sunny from my arms. Places her on the ground and brings his finger to her neck. "No pulse" he yells and begins to reanimate her. "Come on kiddo" his voice shakes as he presses his whole weight on her chest and than again. My mom's screams hall in the house and after 4 minutes the people from the ambulance run inside. They kneel down and start to prepare everything. They slide a hose inside her mouth so they can give her breathe. The other ones pull out everything they can find.

They tear her t shirt apart and place sticky things on her chest and a monitors sound is to be hear. "She has a pulse, but it's to weak" one of the worker say. They lift her on the bed and guide it outside to the ambulance. We also got in our cars and drive the ambulance after. My mom called her grandparents they are also on the way. My hands are shaking as I speed. I can't lose her, now. As we reach the hospital, I run out of the car and follow as the nurses take Sunny and rush her in. "You can't go in" one of the nurses says and pushes me gentle away. I step a few steps back and sit down on the bench in the hallway. "Where is she?" her grandparents and the others run inside and all of them have tears on their faces. "In" I mumble and lean my elbows on my knees as I hide my face in my hands.

"She'll make it" her grandpa says, as he sits down next to me. "I know the kid, I raised" he adds and I can feel his palm on my back. "I know" I whisper, sitting up and hugging him tight. "We don't know what happened" Mom says as she tries to calm herself down. Bryan leans on the wall and eyes close. I know he tries to be brave. Ace, Ice and Luca look like they just lost their life's. Vanessa is sitting next to my mother. Her brown shoulder longhair, in a low ponytail. Her brown eyes red and her face holding a smile. But this smile does not reach her eyes. I don't know how long we sat here, but no one came out. As the time passes, every next hour a doctor rushes in. 

After 6 hours

The doors of the emergency department opens and Dr.Yang walks out. No smile, a straight and serious face sits on his face. We all stand up and walk toward him. "How is my baby?" Pops asks and grabs Dr.Yang on the shoulders. Dr.Yang sighs and closes his eyes. "I told her, that there was a 100percent chance that it would fail.." he begins and shakes his head. He opens his eyes and I gasp or we all do. His eyes red and tears rolling down. "All I could do was, to put her in a coma.." he says and lifts his hand up to his face. "It's all I could do, to prevent her of dying." he adds and his voice gives up. He hugs her pops and both of them cry. I tumble a few steps back and clench on the wall. "I can't breathe" I panic, not because that I can't breathe..because she is dying. My Honey is dying. 

"C-can w-we go in?" Her Ma asks Dr.Yang and he nods. Ma looks at me and smiles sadly. "Aiden, go in.." she quietly says. "If I go in there and say her to come back..she won't listen" she adds and touches my shoulder and a deep breathe finally leaves my mouth. "She just listens to you, go in there and say her to come home" Pops says and wipes his tears away. "What if she refuses?" my voice breaks and the both of them laugh. "She wouldn't do this to you, she loves you to much" Ma laughs and tears still leaving her eyes. I nod and follow one of the nurses. I change my clothes and wear a hospital suit, my hairs also have a hat and I have a mask. "You can go in there" the nurse points to the room and of the look, there is a window outside of the other side so everyone looks inside. 

I breathe out and open the door, I was not expecting to see her so- so lifeless. I close the door behind me. I walk towards her. I grab her hand und bend down, slide my mask down onto my chin and kiss the back of her hand. "Honey" I break and fall to my knees. Still holding her hand. "Just come back" I cry and hide my face with my free hand. "Please" a whisper leaves my lips and a knock lets me look up. My Mom points to Sunny's head. I stand up and caress her cheek with the back of my palm. "My beautiful honey" I finally say and hold her hand tight. "I love you, no, not the friendly way you idiot" I say and kiss her head. "I have always loved you, Honey" I let my hand in her hair and caress them. 

"I need you, to wake up..yes, you can rest a bit now..but please" I stop and let the tears fall. "please wake up, soon" I cry and a smile comes on my face. "We have so many dreams to come true." I bring her hand to my chest above my heart. "can you feel this? It's only beating, for you." a smile with tears on my face. I can't help it, but smile. She is always this stubborn. "You're always stubborn" I laugh and kiss her bare shoulder. "I don't know if you love Bryan, but if your heart is beating for him..then please, please come back for his crying ass he looks ugly." I say and laugh at the end. "He needs you, Honey.." I sigh and put my head on her stomach. "We all need you, Sunny Harrison." I finally say and stand up. "I'll leave, but I'm waiting for you" I kiss her forehead and walk out of the room. 

{***}

What will happen?

Is Sunny going to die?