7

💙ⓈⓊⓃⓃⓎ💙

1 week later

We did so much. We went to the Cinemax, we were on the ice. We had so many sleepovers. But I could feel myself getting weaker. Right now, we are in the salon. I wanted to have beautiful toes and nails and had a idea that the boys want it too. "No, no" I hear Bryan beg and look at him just to laugh. They want to color his toes. "Sunny" he screams and I look away and pretend I hadn't heard him.

After

"I can't believe you" Aiden says and shakes his head with a smile on his face. "I have beautiful yellow nails. And all of your names on each of my fingers" I say and show it. All of them smile and I walk faster. "I want milkshake" I run to the store and the boys enter it. "You have little legs, but sure can walk faster than us" Ice says and comes to stand next to me.

"No, when she wants she can do it" Bryan adds and stands behind me. "I want a chocolate milkshake" I order and the woman nods and began to prepare it. "You guys?" I say turning around to face the boys but Bryan stands in front of me. I push him back and all of them laugh. Luca touches my nose and smiles. "Pretty Girl, I want to eat you" he says and makes claws. Before I can say anything, Bryan pulls me to his side and shows Luca his middle finger.

I grab my milkshake and walk with Bryan to a table. The boys do the same with their order. Aiden sits in front of me. He watches Bryan's every move and his eyes never left Bryan's arm that's laying around my shoulders. "I will take you home" Aiden says, looking at me and I nod. My grandparents missed Aiden. So it's a win win.. the boys started to talk and I was just listening. A few laughing and all. But out of a sudden, a sharp pain comes to my heart. My milkshake falls from my hands to the table and tilts all of the ice. My eyes shut and I can't hear anything.

I feel arms around me, shaking me and touching my face. Slowly I open my eyes, tears in it and fix my gaze to Aiden. He stands in front of me, kneeling down and holding onto my knees. I give him the permission and he stretches his hands toward my face and brings my forehead to his. "I'm here" he whispers and tries to calm me down. Slowly he brings his hand above my left breast and puts it there down. "Nothings gonna happen" he says, trying to feel my heartbeat.

"It was just a little pain, nothing serious" he adds and closes his eyes. I can feel his breath, fanning my face. "Aiden" my shaking voice calls out and his eyes flatter open. "Thank you" a whisper leaves my mouth and Aiden grabs my waist and pushes me toward his body. He crushes me against his chest. "Don't thank me, honey" he says sharp and tightens his arms around me. "Should we go to the hospital?" Ace asks as he sits at my seat and looks down at Aiden. I can feel Aiden shaking his head.

"I'm gonna take her home, she needs to rest" with that, he stands up and lifts me up. My legs around his torso and his hands under my thighs. "Be careful" Bryan says and a light kiss on my head. Aiden walks out of the store and toward his car. He slowly puts me down and a soft smile on his face. He gets in the car and starts speeding up. "You're hiding something" he says, not looking at me and grabbing the steering wheel tighter. I can't say it.

Home

When we arrived I went straight to my room. Aiden was in the living room with my grandparents and updated them about everything. I know he does it for me, but it feels like he is betraying me. The door to my bedroom opens and he walks in. Kneeling in front of me down and stroking my hair. "I know, you're mad at me" he says and brings his nose close to my, so he can snuggle his on mine. "But I care a lot" he adds and kisses my cheek. "Good night, Honey" he stands up and was about to leave.

"Aiden" he stands still, right hand on the handle and he doesn't move. "Can you sleep with me?" I ask, unsure of what his answer will be. He sighs and turns around. Takes his shoes of and comes behind me in the big bed. He grabs me from my place and crushes my back against his front. "Sleep" he says and I can feel his fingers on my bare stomach, making circles. Slowly, I can feel myself sleepy and start to let the darkness take me.

{***}

I think the next chapters will be only from Sunny

This book will be a short book, not over 20 and not over 15 chapters

~ Do you think she will die? ~