14

🟤𝓐𝓘𝓓𝓔𝓝🟤

2 years later

I walk into the hospital room, place the bouquet of roses I brought in the vase. I turn to the bed and sit down on the chair. Holding her hand and giving it a few kisses. "How are you?" I ask and move closer to the bed. "Bryan moved on, he got married last week..after all the treatments he went in the psychiatry." I say and stroke her hand. "Ace is a father of 2 now..his second son looks like his wife" I laugh and lean back in my chair. "Luca is with his wife and child." I tell and close my eyes. "I'm doing great, just waiting for you to wake up" I whisper and feel tears i my eyes. I sit up place a kiss in the inner of her palm. "Vanessa is not taking care of Daisy, I have full custody of her..she waits to meet you" I tell her everything. I pray for the day, where I get the call that she woke up. "I love you, Honey" I stand up, place a kiss on her forehead and walk away. "The next visit will be with Daisy, I know you'll love her" I say and leave. 

Home

"Da-da" sweet little arms lift up and want me to lift her up. "Flower" I say and kiss her cheeks. "Ho-ne?" she asks tilting her head. She's one but can understand everything good. "She's still sleeping, flower." I answer and walk with Daisy in to the living room. "How's Sunny?" Mom ask me and I sigh. "Still the same" she nods and takes Daisy from me. "She's now 18." Dad says and pats to the chair next to him. I nod and drink a cup of water. I turned 20 this year and Sunny turned 18. Her grandparents are in Italy trying to be healthy again. They miss their little girl. "If Vanessa hadn't got pregnant last 2 years ago.. I would of have give up with my life" I mumble and the eyes of my parents widen. "She's my everything, she is lucky that Daisy looks like her..but I miss her even more" I say and let the tears fall. "Da-da?" I look at my mom who's holding Daisy. How could someone who's not the child of that person look exactly like her? 

Daisy has light blonde hair, with soft curls like Sunny. Her big crystal blue eyes, just like Sunny's. Daisy has a dimple on the left cheek, Sunny has on both cheeks a dimple. When Daisy smiles, it's like I watch Sunny smile. Daisy has the same nose like Sunny and even the same lips. I have a baby picture of Sunny and Daisy is the exact same Baby. What if it's a sign to let her go? she can't live her life in a coma connected to a machine..but I and everyone refuses to let her go. I need her, not only me..

Visit 

"Honey, look who I brought" I talk and place Daisy on Sunny's stomach. "It's Daisy, my daughter." Daisy leans forward and touches Sunny's cheek. "Daisy, that's honey" Daisy laughs and lays down on Sunny's chest. I watch as my little flower closes her eyes and falls asleep. The door behind me opens and Dr.Yang walks in. "It's like, watching Sunny's baby self trying to bring her back" he says and stands next to me. I laugh and nod. "How was it possible that your daughter looks like Sunny?" he asks me and I shrug. "Vanessa and I are brown haired and brown eyed also no one in our family or even gen has blue eyes or blonde hair.." I say and walk closer to the bed and put my jacket over Daisy. 

"She'll wake up" he says and leaves. I hope so. After 2 hours I left the hospital with Daisy. Dropping Daisy by Luca and Isabella of. They begged me. "Treat her well" I say and Luca laughs. "We have four year old twins.. so it's not like we don't know" Isabella rolls her eyes and a smile on her face. Isabella has grey eyes and brown hair. She suits Luca well. I walk away and get in the Car. Ace and Gigi are all good with their first kid. Ice had adopted a boy and named him Isaac. Isaac is the same age as Daisy. I drive to Vanessa knocking on the door. She opens the door and her huge belly greets me. "Hey Aiden" she smiles and welcomes me inside. "Aiden" Kevin, her fiancee greets me and I sit next to him. 

"Uncle Aiden" Kevin's 4 year old son runs inside and jumps into my arms. I know Vanessa loves Daisy, but she never felt like she is the mom. Since she was pregnant she told me, that she isn't the mom of the baby inside of her. She said that it was like having a baby grown inside of me, of a person who trusted me enough. She said that it was my daughter but not hers. That's the reason why she gave up custody of Daisy, she always loved Daisy but as an Aunt. Daisy's first word was "Aunty Vane". I got to understand Vanessa's feelings after Daisy was born..the first moment I held her, I saw Sunny. It was like holding her. 

I don't know how this works, but Daisy is like Sunny's unborn daughter. I hope she'll wake up one day and greet Daisy. "How's momma Sunny?" Vanessa asks as she sits down. "Momma?" I ask confused, she laughs. "Daisy's mom" she just says and I nod confused. "Still the same" I answer and we change the topic. We talk a few hours and I left to pick up Daisy. After I picked her up, I got straight home. I put Daisy in her bed and let myself fall on to the sofa. "I'm waiting" I say and close my eyes. Every time I close my eyes, all I see is Sunny. She is sitting next to me and laughing. She's healthy and smiling. In her arms is Daisy and around us is Adrian running. I snap out of my dreaming and stand up to open the door. As I open the door, I freeze..

{***}

End of chapter 14 <3

Who is there?