12

🟩𝕭𝕽𝖄𝕬𝕹🟩

"Sunny take it easy" I mumble as I try to help her get out of the car. She's to excited to be healthy. She's all jumpy and that. As I let go of her to grab the bag and close the door, I turn around just to find her running toward the door. Damn, she is a lot to handle after that surgery. "Sunny." I shout and run after her. The doors open and Her grandma welcomes her with open arms. "My beautiful Baby" she says and wraps her arms around Sunny's small frame. They walk inside. Did they forgot me? "Buddy" I look up and meet brown eyes. Aiden Maori. I give him the bag and walk in. The both of us walk into the living room and see Sunny all laughy and jumpy with everyone. God help me.

3 weeks later

Sunny and I are on a date. "It's beautiful" she whispers and looks around. One thing about Sunny that I love the most is, that she looks always around to fall in love with her surroundings. "Sunny." I stroke her blonde hair as she turns to me. "I love you" her eyes widen as she gasp. I don't want her to feel like, she needs to say it. It doesn't matter to me, if she loves me or just likes me. What matters is, that she is here with me. She closes her eyes and hugs me. "I really like you, Bryan" a whisper against my chest. I stroke her head and chuckle. After her surgery, she became more open. She didn't hide behind her illness.

"Aiden is calling" she says, pulling away from me and grabbing her phone. "Aiden" just by the change of voice, you can feel her love for him. She just doesn't realize it. "Honey, how are you?" Aiden's voice clear and soft. "Good and you, I'm with Bryan but we should return in a hour" she says and leans against me. I Wave into the screen and Aiden's smile fades away. I know he loves her. But he has a girlfriend, he can't have Sunny when he has someone. "Hello there" Vanessa shouts and peeks into the screen. Sunny and Vanessa are on good terms. We were afraid that Vanessa wouldn't accept Sunny, but she did.

"We're waiting for you two" she smiles and blows a kiss before she disappears. Sunny's laugh fills my ears and I put my arm around her. "Bye Aiden" she says in between her laughs. "We should go" she says to me and kisses the corner of my mouth. A humph leaves me and she just laughs. I stand up and walk towards the bike, "wait for me" Sunny shouts. I climb on the bike and was about to drive away but she was fast and sat herself behind me. "You're to heavy" I humph, because I'm mad at her. She laughs wraps her arms around my torso and leans on my back. "Don't be like that, Bryan" her sweet voice. I can't stay mad at her.

Aiden's home

We arrived one hour ago and now are sitting at the table eating diner. "Thank you" Sunny smiles at Mr.Maori. Ace, Ice, Aiden, Vanessa, Luca und I are all looking at Sunny. Watching every move of her. A big smile on her lips as she digs into her food. I don't know but, it's sure to say that God has its favorite humans. Looking at Sunny, I can just say; Perfection. Everything someone wants, she has it. Not only beauty, but also a really smart brain. "How is your school?" Mrs.Maori asks Sunny and Sunny's eyes light up. "Really good, I got 3 A's on every lesson" she says and giggles. After dinner we decided to sit down in the living room.

{***}

End of chapter 12

What do you think will happen?