15

🟤𝓐𝓘𝓓𝓔𝓝🟤

"Aiden." My whole body freezes. My throat feels dry and my eyes start to burn. She walks inside, knowing the way to the living room. I close the door and run to the living room. "Why are you here?" I cought and narrow my eyes at her. "I heard that my daughter is in a coma" she talks and laughs at the same time. "Get out." I point toward the door and she shakes her head. "Her dad died because of this illness, don't be a fool to think she will wake up" she laughs and out of a sudden her laugh quiets down and the cry of daisy is to hear. I run up to grab Daisy. "alright flower, dada is here" I whisper and walk with Daisy into the living room. The moment she saw Daisy her eyes widen, and her hands began to shake. She stands up, stops in front of me and takes Daisy into her arms.

"Sunny?" her voice is shaking and she sits down. "No, that's Daisy." I correct her and sit next to her down. "I-is she S-sunny's" she asks and I shake my head. "Not blood, but she looks like her" I whisper and her eyes snap to me. "My ex girlfriend and I are the parents" I add and she shakes her head. "Your ex girlfriend gave birth, to a baby that looks like Sunny?" I nod. "Is she also in the life of Daisy?" I shake my head and finally she breaks down. "Why" her voice is trembling. "Because she didn't felt like her mom, since the day she knew she was pregnant" I tell her and she laughs while crying. "I-I also gave Sunny up..because of that feeling" she says quietly and my head snaps to her. "Sunny's father, loved a girl named Rose. She had light blonde long curly hair and crystal blue eyes..the same nose and lips like Sunny" she says and a smile on her face,

"I loved him, but he loved her, he needed her" she adds, Daisy is slowly falling asleep in her arms. "the moment I knew, a baby was inside of me..I knew that this baby was not mine because Rose died 3 weeks before I found out" she stops looks me in the eye and smiles. "I gave birth to the daughter of the man I loved and his love of life" she ends and closes her eyes. "But before he could meet his daughter, he died" she says and touches Daisy's nose. "I couldn't raise Sunny, not being the mother of her..so I gave her to her grandparents" she ends and gives Daisy to me. "I hope Sunny will wake up and meet her baby girl sent from god" she says, standing up and leaving. The tears rolling down my cheeks falling onto Daisy. I stand up walk to my bedroom and lay down onto the bed with Daisy.

1 year later

We are all at my house, today is Daisy's birthday. "Sweet two years, little baby" everyone screams and Ma, pops(sunny's grandparents) hold Daisy. Daisy blows the candles and my phone rings. I accept the call, put my phone on my ear not knowing who is calling "Aiden." the glass in my hand falls down and shatters on the ground. All eyes on me. I pull my phone from my ear and look at the screen. Dr.Yang. I put the phone on my ear and close my eyes. "Aiden." I cut the call rush out of the house, get in my car and drive to the hospital. This can't be true, or? I'm not sleeping, right? No, no. It's not a dream.

I park the car, get out and run to the room. I open the room and my eyes can't believe it. It's empty, the bed is empty. "Honey." I yell and tears falling my cheeks down. "Come" I turn around and Dr.Yang walks away I follow him. He stops in front of a door and smiles at me. I shake my head and breathe. I grab the handle and breathe out. What if I open this door and I wake up from a dream? I close my eyes, open the door step inside, close the door and open my eyes. "Aiden." my ears are filled with a soft, gentle voice which I missed.. my eyes start to burn and I let the tears go. "Honey." I rush toward her and wrap my arms around her waist, lifting her up and twirling us around. "Aiden" she laughs and hugs me from my neck.

"It's a dream, isn't it?" I whisper, afraid of waking up. "Yeah, it's a dream Aiden you know" I can hear the sarcasm in her voice. "Sunny" I put her down and cup her face. Hungry and afraid I crash my lips against hers. She responds. We pull away, I lean my forehead against hers and she smiles. "I could hear you all, all these years" she smiles. I close my eyes. "And while I was in that coma, I realized my feelings" she whispers, I open my eyes and watch her. "I loved you, since I knew you" she says, a tear escaping her eye. I wipe it away and kiss her forehead. "When did you wake up?" I ask, guiding us both to the bed. She smiles sheepishly and hides her face. "Last year, after you brought Daisy with you" she says and my eyes wide. "Don't be mad, I wanted to learn how to walk and talk again.." she adds embarrassment. I nod.

"I can go home, now" she adds and fidgets with her fingers. I hold her hand and stand up. "Then we are leaving, our baby is waiting" I order and the both of us walk out of that room to my car. "I'll marry you" I say as I speed so we can arrive at home. She laughs and holds my hand. "I love you, Aiden" She says and I shake my head. "I love you more, Honey" a laugh escapes her lips and she leans into the seat. "A question" I mumble she looks at me. "How did you brought that dress?" she laughs and leans to me kissing my cheek. "Dr.Yang helped me to get ready" she answers and a smile sits on my face. When everyone sees her, they will cry. I hope it won't trigger anything by Bryan..even tho he is healed and married. And also a father of a boy.

{***}

End of chapter 15

Is it a dream?

what will happen when everyone sees her?