Chapter 10

Season 2 Episode 2

Izzie knocks on my door to wake me up.

I got home late last night making sure Dylan was ok but couldn't stay over because I forgot all my stuff at home. I was up all night worrying about him, just wanting to be with him to make sure he was ok. He also told me he was fine and that I needed a good night's rest in my own bed for work tomorrow, I did not believe him when he said he was fine.

"Um Greta, could you come pick up your two sisters off the ground please so that we can go to work."

Wow straight to the point, not trying to ease me into waking up or anything. God, I need to move out.

"Yep, uh huh I'll be right there." I say sitting up in my bed staring at the ceiling annoyed that this is what my life has come to. Picking up my sister and her best friend that is practically another little sister off the ground of the shared bathroom.

As I make my way to the bathroom, I can hear mumbling. Good to know they are still alive after how much they (Meredith) drank last night.

"Ok little chickens, what seems to be the problem?"
"It's them and their stupid boy... penises. They didn't tell me they had a wife. They gave absolutely no warning that they were going to break up with you." Midy says from the ground looking up at the ceiling. The door to the bath slides open and Cristinas head pop's out and speaks.

"It's not that Burke broke up with me. It's how he broke up with me– like it was business, like it was a business trans– like he's the boss of me?"

Cristina and Burke were really not a couple I thought would exist but at least this just gives me another reason to hate Burke.

"Babe he is the boss of you" I add in as Meredith says from the ground slightly slurring still.

"He is the boss of you."
"And what's worse is that I care," Cristina says under breath from the tub.

Meredith starts crawling to get saying that she has to throw up again and that gets me moving from my spot as I go to kneel next to her holding her hair back, and Cristina just slides her doors closed.

"No wait, false alarm." Mer says as she sits back down laying her head on my lap so that I can rub it and make the headache go away, while Cristina opens her window again.

"Well, my chickadees, you all need to just say fuck them I know it's harder than it sounds but you don't need them you are both amazing rockstar aspiring surgeons and they are older men taking advantage of your brilliance.

"Sure, or we just focus on the problem which is estrogen."

"No, the problem is tequila."
"I used to be all business and then he goes and gets me pregnant."
"With his stupid boy penis."

"Now I'm having hormone surges. He ruined me. I'm ruined. He turned me into this fat stupid pregnant girl... who cares. Estrogen"

"Penises. Penises. Greta."

To say that I am speechless from their little rant was an understatement. I just keep patting Midy's head.

"That is a lot to process in a short time span but yes estrogen and penises are the problem."

The door starts to slightly open, and the two other ones walk in.

"Penises, Izzie"

"Estrogen, George"

"Ok. What did I miss?" George says as he takes in the situation.

"I came home to full on vomit drama. Apparently, she dumped Derek. and her? She's been sleeping with Burke. And Greta is trying to put them back together before work" Izzie summarizes for the boy. She sounds surprised that she wasn't allowed to know but come on sweetie.