Chapter 9 start of a journey

I wake up to angry screams, nice i guess. I roll my eyes before getting up. I have a bad feeling that something bad is going to happen but ignore it. Which i have a feeling that, im going to regret later. The arguing becomes louder and louder and yet, i am not able to understand a single word. „thats quite a beef you have there" i say tired, i barely slept anyway.„Well mister Stein is not understanding that you pour the milk AFTER you put the cereal in the bowl!" I look at her confused.„ Well miss know it all doesn't understand a very special word spelled O P I N I O N AND P E R S O N A L P R E F E R E N T S! And also its mister Johnson for you!" Frank replies angry.„Max, how do you eat cereal?" Lilath asks sounding a little desperate to put the argument to her side.i look to the side:„to be honest, i use three bowls..." „what." They both reply the most confused i've ever heard them„For WHAT do you need three bowls?" Frank asks me. I reply:„one for the milk, one for the cereal and one small one for the spoon." They just stare at me while i awkwardly explain my way. „Is the beef no over? Please" i Not so confidently . „ i guess...." Lilath says. I get ready  and we go outside to try rescuing the Ray gun that i nearly forgot about. I get out my diary and write what happened in the last few days, failing to describe how i feel right now. I don't feel anything. There isn't a pure positive or pure negative energy, its quite equal. After a few minutes of talking we get to another forest. It feels very repeat, like i've been here before, like a muzzled half forgotten fever dream. We hear a gunshot. We hide behind a big teal tree. We can see some people similar to the bombers and the kidnapper, they all are weird shapes with many eyes and are quite dark in color.„Why are they here?" Lilath whispers. We see that they are surrounding a door!„What happens when it gets destroyed?" Frank asks quiet.„the person that came from it could get stuck forever or turns into an inhabitant forever. " Me and Lilath reply at the same time and tone. As we take a step to try saving it, it gets chopped down by one of them, making a small explosion that doesn't do anything. It gives of a very cold smell that nearly freezes us in place. I have a feeling that we are trapped here for a while. I hear what think are footsteps into our direction. Were doomed!„Here is a very real chance of death for us. I just wanted to say that i wouldn't change a thing" i say to them whispering.„me too" they both reply quiet with frank being more silent, moving his eyes a little to the side. After a few  minutes of just being there we all fall to the now being able to move freely again. „What was that?" Frank asks getting a little louder again. It feels like being asleep but seeing everything and being able to talk. Its madness , but despite that it feels fitting for some reason. We go to The now destroyed door, i feel disappointed of myself. If i wasn't such a coward i could have saved it, but here we are. I start crying uncontrollable ,falling to the ground and feeling all the guilt completely destroying me. Lilath and Frank come up to me. „Oh God!" Lilath says surprised and anxious:„Max!" She holds me in her warm arms. She also starts crying like always once she understands whats happening. Frank knees down and holds us into his more cold feeling arms, but that doesn't matter. What matters is that we are together, now...„We better get going, we can't let something like that happen again" i say emotionless. Lilath and Frank look a bit worried for some reason. I have trouble feeling anything again... i guess. I try looking at the red sky, but it is obscured by pink leaves that look clashing like everything else. I take out my diary and open the lasted page and doodle in it. It still describes how i feel right now, just less intense. But that doesn't matter. I put it back in and we go on. They mostly are just staring at„Whats wrong Max?" Lilath asks sounding a little scared.we find a little weapon shop in the middle of the woods. At this point we could use protection, so we go inside. It was full with medieval style armor and weapons from all around the world. The shopkeeper isn't human. They are human in appearance except they have 3 eyes and have dark blue skin, they also have a long lime green beard and a sports cap from the 90s. They have a dark green vest with a red heart stitched around where the heart is. „Looking at the prices of the armor, i can get us all just one weapon. Max what do you take?" Lilath looks at me still looking a little scared.„I take a sword" i say emotionless pointing at a birchwood sword with a sharp iron blade. It has a certain shine to it that i can't explain.„Good one Max. Frank what do you choose?" she looks at Frank while he looks around the cozy shop.„I think i choose the bow and arrow!" Frank says pointing at a green bow with rainbow arrows.„Good. I take a shield" she points at a red shield with a green dragon.„Shopkeeper, how much is it?" Lilath asks.„That will be 50." The shopkeeper says with his deep voice, his 3 teal eyes making me a little cozy in the madness of this place.„Here" Lilath gives them 50 bucks.he gives us our equipment and he gives me and Frank holsters „You always need holsters for weapons, otherwise it is to inconvenient. And also stay safe you three!" they say with a warming smile on their face. „Thanks!" We all say in different tones as we exit the shop.

TO BE CONTINUED