Silva Siblings

"Now, onto the last one - 'Zon from Golden Dawn.'"

Everyone, including me, was taken by surprise.

"Zon?!" Asta says out loud.

"It's just been two weeks since you became a Magic Knight, and you are already getting promoted. Amazing!" Klaus says.

"Good for you, Zon-san," Mimosa says.

"Because of your help, the Clover Kingdom was able to secure the treasure. And on top of that, you also defeated a powerful enemy of the opposing nation and brought him back alive."

"It's an amazing feat. That's why you are getting promoted to 1st class Intermediate Magic Knight," the Wizard King says to me.

"He straight up got promoted to another rank. Zon is amazing," Noelle says.

"I haven't seen your magic, but it would, of course, be powerful and unique."

"Hey! Hey! Can you please show me your magic?!" the Wizard King says as his eyes start glowing.

"Wizard King!" Marx Francois, the adviser of the Wizard King, says to him.

"Oh, sorry," he says to him.

He then regained his posture and said, "The Golden Dawn has 71 Stars."

"Other squads, don't lose to them."

"And everyone, please treat our guest nicely," he says as he looks towards us.

Suddenly, Marx whispers something to him.

"Well, something has come up, so I have to go. Enjoy yourself," he says as he laughs and leaves.

After he left, some soldiers came inside the hallway and presented food on the tables, and they also brought the chairs.

We then start eating the food.

"The sight is uncomfortable. It's almost impossible to enjoy the banquet," he says as all of them are staring towards us.

"Is it because of Zon, that the Wizard King treats us so courteously?" he says.

Even I don't have an answer to that.

"We don't even know where he had gone," he continues.

On the other hand, Noelle was getting nervous due to the Silva brothers laughing at her.

Suddenly, Asta starts shouting.

"What is this! I never had any of this before," he says as he starts eating everything on the table.

"I can't believe he can eat so gallantly," Klaus says, seeing towards Asta as he eats everything.

"Umm, Zon-san, can I sit with you?" Mimosa says to me.

"Huh?" I was taken by surprise.

"Sure," I say to her as she sits beside me.

"Is she attracted to me?" I say to myself as I see her blush.

Suddenly, whispers began to spread in the hallway about our status and also about the lack of mana in Asta.

"I can't even sense an ounce of mana from him. Maybe he got lucky in the dungeon," Nebra says as she stares at Asta.

"What a terrible way of eating," the fatty says as he also stares at Asta. I believe his name was Hamon or something.

"They seem to be talking about me. Too bad, I am used to it," Asta says in his carefree attitude as Klaus and Mimosa get shocked about his carefree attitude.