Zelderus Nobraxus

"It seems I have no other choice," I sighed as I raised my Grimoire and declared,

"Cursed Magic: Sukuna Form."

Just as Zon said those words, The vortex as usual engulfed him  and in few moments he was fully transformed into sukuna and the transformation collapsed the tree on which he was standing.
The dragon watched it all happening but seemed unfazed. The  dragon which was almost 20 meters tall suddenly squeezed his body and shortened his size from 20 to 10 meters in an instant and released an enormous amount of mana in the surrounding.
All the Magical beasts that were in the 300 metres radius, due to their sensitivity towards mana died on the spot.
This all happened in matter of around 10 seconds.

BOOOM

A huge explosion occured from the place where Zon transformed revealing the figure of Zon or should I say sukuna in a crazed state as he came crashing down towards the dragon in a split second.
“Hahahahahaha Big Lizard, Don't disappoint me ” Sukuna let out a maniac laugh as he was about to punch the dragon on its chest.

KANG

The same purple shield that looked countless time stronger than before conjured just before the attack and successfully blocks the attack and in the next instance,the dragon immediately  raises his “hand” that was shining brightly under the Sunlight with an abyss like nail and shot it towards sukuna at an unbelievable speed.

The attack was about to hit sukuna but suddenly-

Spuuush

A fountain of black blood leaked as the “hand” of the dragon was severed just before it could reach sukuna.

“Hehe, Nice try Lizard!! ” Sukuna yelled in the same maniac manner as he breaks the shield with his two hands in the next instance and lands a direct hit on the chest and head with the other 2 arms.

Baaam

The dragon went flying and destroyed all the remaining trees and shrubs that were left from before.

“~What's the matter? Can't stand up~? ” Sukuna let out a deep chuckle as he looked at the dragon who was getting up slowly.

The dragon got up slowly but this time it's eyes looked different from before. He suddenly released a black amount of black oozy liquid from his body and curled up in the form of a ball.

Suddenly, all the oozy liquid that was released from the body rushed towards the dragon and enveloped “him” in form of the cacoon.

Sukuna that was chuckling before became silent as his eyebrows rose a little. As if he knew what was to come, he chanted slowly-

“Open ”

And fire enveloped his hands as he prepared himself for the attack of the dragon.

Crack

The cacoon that enveloped the dragon now had a small crack as a palish white hand reached out from the inside. Eventually, the whole cacoon was teared up in a matter of few seconds and revealed a humanoid figure.

The figure that was before of the dragon had now tranformed once again and into a humanoid form with some unique features!

The figure had a crimson eye, a slender nose with pale white skin with grey hair. There were two pale red horns with a shade of black potruded out of its forehead. His height was above the height of an average human- above 6 foot. The major thing was a pair of wings that potruded out of its back. The wings colour had changed from before and have become covered with orange scales with a bit of red. The figure also had two hands with his shiny white nails looking like they could cut through hardest substances with ease.

Surprisingly, the figure opened his mouth and began to said-

“My name is Zelderus Nobraxus. I am one of the Four Mystic creatures of the world and  just recently I have woken up from my long slumber ,I didn't expect to meet someone like you just after my awakened. Who are you? ”

The deep and heavy voice of Zelderus Nobraxus that seemed to contain profound wisdom contrast to his appearance echoed in the silent Jungle.

“Hehe ” Sukuna let out a small chuckle again  before he said-

“Sukuna, The King of Curses ” 

“Sukuna The King of ‘Curses ? Do you claim yourself to be stronger than “him” to call yourself the king of curses? ” Zelderus gazed towards sukuna with deep eyes.

“Him? Is there anyone else that considers himself the king of curses? ” Sukuna questions him.

“ Letrox Prozomus is his name. He resides in another continent. ” Zelderus answers as he warms up.

“Let's continue this fight. You are the sixth person to have seen this form if mine. Don't disappoint me. ” Zelderus raised his hands and gets into a unique position, where he bends his back a little and position his arm in front of him.

“That should be my line! ” Sukuna laughed heavily as he shoots the arrow at an unprecedented speed towards the figure.

Just as the arrow was about to him, Zelderus disappears from his position and the arrow just went forward and burnt the trees 200 metres from the position.

Zelderus appeared before sukuna and let out his arm forward towards him in a thrusting manner.

Sukuna as if he had already knew his attack just deflected him with two of his arms and simultaneously threw a punch simultaneously with his other two. Zelderus was about to do something, but he suddenly disappeared from his position as if sensing something.

Swish

The place where zelderus was before, now had a huge slash of cleave.

Zelderus who dodged the strike now became serious as he Said-

Abyssal Magic :  Void Barrage

Zelderus then spat out a dark gueey substance that was just like when he had transformed but thicker. These gueey substance then became spinning ball and shot towards sukuna with a sonic boom.

Sukuna who was preparing for the attack before it came down had conjured a Ginormous arrow in response and shot towards the spinning spheres.

BAAAM

A huge explosion occured at the impact and Suddenly-

Swish

Some of the sphere had survived the collision and came crashing towards sukuna — albeit at a significantly lower speed than before.

Sukuna easily dodged them and shrugged his shoulder and clicks his tongue-

“Tch. Troublesome”

He then raises his two hands as and joins them as he said-

Domain Expansion : Malevolent Shrine

To be Continued-