Patolli

"Okay then. Start the fight, Shall we? "I say to Alfred and Rades.

“Huh? Who are you, kid? ” Rades who looks a little surprised asks me.

“Oh! You must be some kind of a noble seeing your robe” He says to me seeing my golden dawn robe.

“You are free to speculate. ” I replied.

“Don't get cocky, you little brat! Alfred attack him! ” Rades says in anger.

Alfred attacks me with lightning which I easily dodge.

“Is that all you can do? If so, I am greatly disappointed. ” I say as I pull my sword out of the scabbard.

I concentrated a small amount of cursed energy in my legs and jumped towards Alfred.

Alfred tries to dodge, but with a single strike I beheaded him.

“Alfred! ” Rades screams.

“You-what are you!? ” Rades says surprised.

“Me? I am just a typical Magic Knight. ” I say to him.

“Typical,Huh!? ”
“Number 1,Carl.Come out! ” He shouts as he Summons his another magic corpse.
it has a magic barrier around.

“Hahahahahaahahahahaha”

“Carl was an expert in defensive magic, before he died.Combined with my cursed magic, his barrier is impenetrable.There is no way, you are going to break his magic barrie" Rades says as he let out a sinister laugh.

“Are you sure the barrier is impenetrable? ” I asked him.

“Huh? ”

I raised my sword upward and slowly muttered-

“Cursed decapitation”

A huge blade of cursed energy was left from my sword.

The blade collided with the barrier of Carl and-

“Baaaaaaaaaaaaaam”

An explosion occurred.

Cursed decapitation is just a technique in which I imbue my blade with cursed energy and release it at the opponent.
It was pretty powerful before, but due to the sword amplifying my cursed energy, it is even more powerful.

After the smoke settled, Carl was nowhere in sight and rades was on the ground injured with his one hand severed from his body and blood all over his body.

“Yo - blueegh” Before he could say anything, he vomits a mouthful of blood.
“Zon! Are you alright?! ” Asta asks coming from behind.

“What was that attack, My Rival?” Leopard says surprised.

“What was that power, Zon?! ” Noelle also asks surprised.

“Haha” I let out a nervous laugh.
Suddenly, Fugoleon comes in front of me.
“I remember, Your name is Zon right? ” He asks me.

“Yes” I say to him.

“You are a formidable Magic Knight. From now on I acknowledge you as my rival. ” He exclaims.

“It's an honor, Sir” I say to him.

“Now then, it's time to take care of the intruder” He says as he walks towards rades who was lying on the ground coughing blood.

Just as he was going to restrain him, Suddenly large portals began forming in the North, South, East and West district.

“Wha!? ” Fugoleon exclaims surprised.