Chapter Seven

Aurora's POV:

I woke up curled into Ethan. His arm was draped over my side Reston. On my butt. His warmth was comforting. I couldn't move. I didn't want to move. He grunted as he moved and I tried not to laugh but I couldn't stop my self. He woke up smiling. "Hey Princess!" He said in his rough morning voice. I liked over to the clock.. 9:21 a.m. Great!

"9:21. Let's go. Time to get out of bed lazy." I jumped out of bed and told him to take a shower even though he smelt amazing. He got up and came over to me. One of his arms wrapped around my waist the other on my stomach and laid his head on my shoulder. "Okay. Under one condition." He told me. "And what would that one condition be.. Hm?" I asked him with a slight laugh. He turned me to where we were face to face. "You get in with me." "Me? Get int the shower? With you?" I asked. "Yes! Please." He begged. "Okay fine." I said giving into him.

I went to get out of the shower and he pulled me back. "Come here." He demanded. As if in a trace I turned to him. He slid his hands on my waist and pushed me against the wall of the shower. He kissed me deeply and pressed his body to mine. I let out a moan as we moved out bodies together. He stopped and looked at me. Turned the shower off and leaned into me kissing me deeply again. We got out and was wrapped in towels when he said he was sorry. Why was he sorry. I thought it was what he wanted.

We was getting dressed when he came from behind and slowly kissed my neck. "I wanted to. Trust me. I did, but what if we fell?" He said laughing. I guess that was a good point, but I still wanted him. It was my turn to lead! I threw my suitcase off the bed and pulled him down.

Ethan's POV:

As I moved away from Aurora I heard a loud crash behind me. I turned around to see what happened and saw her clothes and suitcase on the floor. I don't know what the hell she was thinking. Before I had time to ask she was pulling me in for a kiss. We started walking backwards till she pulled me to the bed. One thing lead to the next and I was on her ready to spend the day in bed, but we had a five hour drive a head until we made it to Myrtle. I pulled back and told her to get dressed with a smile on my face.

When we were dressed we left for the road again. She was quiet and wouldn't look at me. "Aurora.." I said snapping her from her trance. "What?" She asked from her frown. "I wanted to. I really did, bu-" "Well if you wanted to then why did you stop me?!" "Because it's only five more hours until we get to our final destination." I explained to her. "I wanted to make your birthday special and that's what I am going to do for you." She nodded her head and simply said "okay." With a small smile curling the tips of her lips.

She had fallen asleep again and we was about 17 minutes away. I shook her to wake her up and she wouldn't wake up. "Hey, Aurora. Aurora! DAMNIT AURORA WAKE THE FUCK UP!!" I screamed about to panic. Finally the sat up and had a malice look on her face. "What?" She asked. "We are here.. Look up." I said. When she realized where we were she jumped out of her seat. "Myrtle Beach?" She asked and I could see the excitement in her eyes. "Yes!" I said smiling like an idiot. "Happy Birthday Princess!"