Chapter Fifteen

Aurora's POV:

I woke up the next morning at 4:40 p.m. and Ethan wasn't in bed. I it up and searched the whole hotel room and no sign of him showed. I grabbed my phone off the dresser and dialed his number. It rung a couple of times before he picked up. "Hello?" I let out a sigh of relief. "Aurora? Did you roll over on your phone?" I laughed. "No!" I said into my phone. "Where are you?" "Um... Since we've missed a lot these past pretty much three days I decided to put it all into one." He answered. There was a long pause. "Hey! Uh.. Get dressed and wear something comfortable but cool." He told me. "Okay. 30?" I asked. "Haha no. More like 10! Bye I love you." He hung up before I could argue.

I got a shower and threw on a blue loose crop top, white jean shorts, and my sandals. I let my hair down into it's natural tight waves. I applied my makeup, grabbed a long sleeve cardigan in case I got cold, and grabbed my sunglasses. It's Wednesday and we only have three days left. I ruined this for us. I shook it off when I heard his horn beep and ran out to his car. I jumped in and he grabbed my hand. "I hope you love this." He said with caring eyes.

45 minutes later we pulled up to a mall. "Why are we here?" I asked him looking at the huge brick castle before me. "Because I have a few bucks I want to spend and you need more clothes." He told me. "No I do not!" I argued. "Princess... Shut up and walk with me." He said getting out of the car before I could debate any more. He Wales over to my side and pulled my out of the car. He intertwined our fingers and we started walking.

Ethan's POV:

When we got into the mall she slid closer to me. I smiled and wrapped my arm around her waist. She turned and looked at me. "Seriously why are we here, Ethan?" "We are here because they have Rue21, Hollister, and an Aeropostale." I answered her. Her eyes grew and she smiled. Suddenly her smile disappeared. "But those are expensive stored." She told me. "Look it your birthday so go pick out clothes."

We went through every store they had picking her out clothes. When she got done we went to the food court to eat. I looked at my watch and saw it was 8:07 p.m. "Crap! Hey we gotta take this to go. There is more!" I told her picking up all her bags and running to the car. Without a question she picked up her food and followed me. I threw her bags into the car and helped her in. She got buckled and I drive off.

At 9:26 p.m. we arrived at the pier. "Okay. We have 19 minutes to get to the end before the show starts." I explained. She nodded her head and followed me we appeared at the end around 9:42. Three minutes before the magic began. At 9:44 I hugged her against my body. At exactly 9:45 p.m. I leaned down and kissed her with as much passion as I had for her. She threw her arms around my neck and kissed me back. I had problem hiding my feelings. I pulled her closer and kissed her deeper in the process I cracked a huge smile. I pulled back and looked at her. "I love you." I told her starting to feel tears. She laughed and pulled me towards her. "Yes, but..." She trailed off. "But?" I questioned. "But... I love you more." She smiled and kissed my cheek. We walked back to the car and drove back to the hotel.