Chapter Eleven

Auroras POV:

We've been at the mascaraed for almost two hours and I was getting thirsty. I looked at Ethan and told him I was going to get a drink. He smiled at me and nodded. I leaned down to give him a kiss and began walking. When I reached the table three guys were standing there. "Hey!" One of them said who was wearing a blue suit. "Oh hot momma!!" One said wearing black. "Wanna dance... In bed, doll?" The third asked who wore a white suit.

I took my drink ignoring them. I turned and one grabbed my arm. "C'mon. Can't I have jut a little?" The blue suit asked. "No." I replied stern. "Come here bitch." The white suit said pulling my arm. I slapped him and took off with my drink. When I got to the table Ethan saw a hand print where the white suited guy grabbed my arm. "Where are they?" He asked. I just shook my head and looked away. "Aurora.. Where the hell are they?" He asked. "Three by the beverages. White, blue, and black suit. The whites suited grabbed me." I said trying not to sob. Ethan started walking towards the drinks and balled up his fist.

Ethan has been gone for twenty minutes and the last I saw he was pushing the three guys out the door. I got up and began to walk towards the door before his cousin jumped in front of me. "Hey babe. Where you going the night is young." He said. "To find Ethan. I'm worried!" I told him. "Come on. He's a big guy. He's fine." He told me pulling me to the dance floor. "Just one dance. Then, I am going to find him. Got it?" I asked. He nodded yes.

Half way through our dance I began to feel sick. I ran to the bathroom with his cousin following. Everything was getting woozy and I was dizzy. My eyes slowly began to close and I saw him smirk before it all went black.

Ethan's POV:

After I took those boys outside they began to fight back. I put the each on the ground a couple of times. The guy in the white suit began to get some swings in so I changed the mood up a bit. I finally got them all to leave and walked back in.

When I got to mine and Aurora's table she wasn't there. I got on the dance floor and frantically started looking for her mask. I could not see her anywhere. I started to ask around and a guy came up to me. "Hey. You're the one looking for the girl with the mask that says 'Princess' correct?" He asked me. I turned startled. "Yes! Have you seen her?" I asked panicked. "Um yeah. The host helped her into a room. She was stumbling." He told me. "Thank you!" I said running towards the rooms.

I went by each room oping the door hoping to see her. When I couldn't find her I went to his room. As soon as the door I was frozen. Aurora was laying underneath him, but she didn't seem to respond to the open door. Josh turned and stopped. Aurora just laid there.