Chapter Tweleve

Aurora's POV:

I woke up and Josh was on top of me. I felt a cold chill and looked down, I was almost completely naked. I freaked and jumped out of bed. I threw my clothes on and tried to run but my legs gave out. I slowly stood back up and started walking as fas as I could put the door. When I got down stairs very few people was there. I search the whole house looking for Ethan, but I could t find him and tears started flowing down my face.

I had sat down at a table and a guy came and sat by me. "Hey." He said gently. "Hey." I replied with tears. "Have you seen a guy with 'Prince' written on his mask?" I asked. "I'm.. Yeah. He was looking for you about an hour ago and he found you.." "Why the hell did he leave me then?" I asked. "He saw you and Jo-" "Josh? Josh was raping me and I was out of it. I just woke up!" I said almost screaming with tears. "My name's Isaiah." He said smiling. "Aurora." I told him. "That's a beautiful name." "Thanks. Do you have a car?" I asked. "Yeah..." "Can you drive me back to where I'm supposed to be staying?" I asked him. He nodded his head and began to lead me out the door.

We was driving and I was giving him directions. "Oh. Turn left at the stop light." I said. "Okay." He replied with a smile. There was an awkward silence before he broke it to ask me a question. "So you were being raped when Ethan walked in on Josh?" "Mhm." I told him. "What the hell? That's pathetic, but he did seem mad as he left." I nodded my head. "Hey. I am sure if you talked it out he'd understand." "Maybe!" I replied.

We pulled up to the hotel and I took out my room key. "Thanks for the ride, Isaiah." I said swinging the car door open. "No problem." He replied. I turned and went to my room. I opened the door and utter shock took over my body. I dropped my keys and ran out.

Ethan's POV:

I had picked up a girl on he way to the hotel. I needed to get my mind off of damn Aurora. We were in the bed and I couldn't think straight. I couldn't even look at her without seeing her as Aurora or the look on aurora's face. I stopped and told her she needed to get in the shower. I couldn't do it.

She got out of the shower and came out. As soon as she walked to pick up her clothes the door opened. Aurora appeared in the door way and her eyes fell on me. She suddenly dropped her keys and froze. I lost all my words and tried to ignore the pain she had in her eyes. Why the hell was she feeling pain? Why did I see hurt in her eyes? She cheated on me first.

The girl grabbed up her clothes and walked outside. As she shut the door Aurora started to tear up. "Save the act, Aurora. You started this!" I basically yelled at her. "What the fuck do you mean?" Sh screamed at me. "You mean all because of this trip. All because it was my birthday trip? The trip you planned for me!" My jaw tensed up and I was about to talk before I was interrupted. "Don't even bother opening your mouth. Im getting a shower and going to bed. She grabbed some clothes and walked to the bathroom and I just sat on the bed. What did I do? Even though that happened I shouldn't have had sex with another. Yet I feel like I still love her.