Chapter Three

Aurora' POV:

I jumped up to blaring music causing me to bang my head on the window. "What the hell?" I yelled as Ethan laughed from the driver side seat. I don't get what was so fucking funny! "I'm sorry princess but I need coffee." He explained between laughs. "Fine but did you have to blare the music so loud?" "I said I was sorry."

I could see the hurt in his eyes and I felt a jab of pain through my body. "No." I said in a low tone. "I am sorry!" He looked up at me with surprise and went to talk but I stopped him. "Pull over." I told him. "WHAT?" "You heard me. Pull the damn car over!" I said raising my voice more than intending. He pulled over at a motel and I asked if we could stay the night. He shook his head and went to check us in.

He came out to the car and threw me the keys. "Room 171." He said with a slight attitude. I looked at my lap and tried to not over think. I just want him to rest since I forgot my wallet with my license. The room had two beds and enough space for us both.

Ethan's POV:

I didn't mean to piss her off. What if I lose her before the adventure begins? I can't let her go. It's her birthday. She told me to pull over and get a room. I parked the car, checked us in, gave her the keys, and started getting the bags from the trunk.

I met her in the room with her bags and dropped them. She didn't move even with the thud. I was worried she was upset with me. I rushed over to her to check on her. As soon as she turned I saw tears in her eyes. What the fuck did I do?

I took her face in mine and looked her into the eyes. "I'm so sorry! If you don't like it we can go some place else. It's whatever you wa-" but I was cut off by her shaking her head. No? If it wasn't the room then what was it? Oh gosh. Please not me. Oh God not me. I don't want her to hate me when I have all my love for her.

A/N
--hope you all liked it 😜