Chapter One

Aurora's POV:

"Creep."

"Freak."

"Waste of space."

Yup, this is how my day begins everyday. Of course, it's become a part of my life... It's all I've heard for well my whole entire life. All I do is tell myself 'block them out.' I can make it through this year. It's my senior year!

"Well hey there." Ethan said slamming my locker. "FUCK!" I scream as everyone turned to look at me again. "Haha. You should watch your language at school Aurora." "Shut the hell up Ethan!" I told him opening my locker back up. I don't see why he sees this to be funny... He hurt me!

Ethan has been my best friend since our freshman year. He has stood by my side through the thick and thin. My sophomore year when my parents divorced he stayed the night for almost 2 weeks. Mom didn't care she was too busy getting drunk.

I finally got my books and started to class. He grabbed my waist with one of his muscular arms and jerked me back. "Where are you going?" He asked with a smirk. "To class?" It came out more of a question than an answer. "Hell no you're not." He laughed picking me up and throwing me over his right shoulder. "Let me down!" I screamed between my laughs. "Nope. We had plans. You promised me. Did you already forget?" What was he talking about? I didn't make any plans to skip today.

We went out and he threw me into the passenger side, bent over me, and buckled my seatbelt. "You better buckle up princess, the ride might be a little long and bumpy." What the hell is he talking about? What road trip? And since when did Ethan call me princess? I don't know why but my heart dropped and I felt the heat rise to my checks.

Ethan's POV:

I threw her into my car and buckled her up. With her face that close to mine I wanted to lean in and kiss her, but I can't. After four years of friendship she not once hinted she liked me. It broke me inside even when I wore a smile. Little does she know she is my world!

"So...? Where are we you going?" She asked breaking a long silence which made me slightly jump. She chuckled under her breath and asked again. "You don't remember what you promised me two weeks ago?" I asked her. "No... Why, should I?" She questioned to me. "Well yes! It's your fucking birthday and you promised me I could surprise you.." I told her. "...shit... Can I know where we are going?" "NOPE!" I said with my head held high.

Two weeks ago she wanted to go to the beach with me but I didn't go and she stayed at home. Now we are going to her favorite beach... Myrtle Beach. That's the only reason that I won't tell her. It's Friday and the next week is spring break so we are staying till the next Saturday.