Chapter Two

Aurora's POV:

Ethan pulled up to my house and my mother came out smiling. "So... You finally going to take her on the SPECIAL trip?" She asked looking at Ethan. "Yes ma'am!" He replied smiling back. They are talking like I'm not here. Wait! Mom knows? AND SHE IS OKAY WITH IT? She must be drunk!

She looked at me and smiled. "How about you go pack about a weeks worth of clothes and a few bathing suits." Ethan said in a demanding voice. I nodded and swung the car door open. I wonder why she was smiling. She didn't smell of alcohol as I walked by her. Maybe she took on drugs? I don't know.

As soon as I got into my room I threw clothes into my basketball bag and packed a few swim suits. I took my makeup bag, threw it in, my glasses and their case, went in as well. Finally, I threw my straightener in and ran down the stairs. When I got to the door mom was there to hug me bye and we said our 'I love you.'

Ethan's POV:

As soon as she walked out of her house I saw a look on her face. It was the look Aurora wore a lot! She was worried about the whole trip idea. I don't want her to be worried, that is why I got her mom's permission.

She jumped in the car and looked at me. "STOP!" I yelled at her. "..What?.." She asked under her slight frown. "You're wearing your look. The look you have when you don't want to do something because you're worried. Stop worrying. I don't want you to worry. That's why I even asked your mother!" I explained to her. "Okay then." She said wearing her beautiful smile. The smile that stays stuck in my head every night.

After driving for two hours Aurora had fallen asleep. She looked so cute sleeping. She always slight opened her mouth, just enough to see her teeth. I hated to do this to her but I need coffee... I hope she knows I loved her and blared the music.

A/N
Sorry it's short but the next chapter is gonna rock... I hope.