Chapter Eight

Auroras POV:

When we got to Myrtle I couldn't believe it. I had so many things I wanted to do. I looked over at Ethan and could see the happiness in his expression. "OH MY GOD! WE ARE AT MYRTLE!" I screamed trying to stay calm. "Yes." He said laughing. I bit my lip and couldn't believe my eyes. I was bouncing in my seat.

We pulled up to a beautiful beach side hotel and checked in. Ethan said he had reservations and the guy gave him a key. When we got in our room it had a balcony looking out the ocean and an amazing view for the sunset. We got on bathing suits and set out to walk down to the beach.

We played in the water till an hour till the sunset which is when we went back to the hotel room and got ready to watch the sunset together. "I love it." I whispered under my breath and he held me tighter. "I'm glad because I wanted it to be amazing." He said. I looked up at him and he turned his head to me and I smiled. He leaned his head down and kissed my cheek. I couldn't ask for a better birthday present.

Ethan's POV:

As we set in the sunset together I didn't want it to end, I could stay like this forever. Whenever I have her by my side I feel like I'm the king and I found my queen. I have never felt this way about any girl and there have been plenty.

I jumped up and reached out for her hand. "It's not ever yet." I pointed out to her. "There is more?" She asked me shocked. " Of course there is. Have I ever sold you short?" I asked her. She turned pink and I pulled her up. I took the stereo remote and turned it on. I played a CD she hadn't noticed me put on the player and took her body against mine. "I cannot dance Ethan. You know that!" She said solemnly. "I know I know, but I want to dance with you." I told her. I pulled her tight against me as we danced to 'Hate That I Love You' by Rihanna and she started to almost cry.

I wiped the tears from her eyes and kissed her lips softly. I bent to over to her ear so she could hear me and I told her, poured my self out to her. "For five years I've been slowly falling for you more and more. Nobody in this world knows me the way that you know me. I love you and I would do all I can to make you happy with me. You have to understand that my past was never the best until I saw the memories with you in them. You're my world and you have been no matter what." I told her. She looked at me and started crying. "You idiot!" She said between breaths. "What?" I said worried that I had done something wrong. "We've only been friends for four years." She said laughing. "I know but that wasn't when you was first in my sight!" I said laughing. She started laughing and kissed my cheek. "I love you too." She whispered in my ear and I hugged her.