Chapter Ten:

Auroras POV:

We pulled up to Ethan's cousin's house and I froze. There was gorgeous lights hanging down the entrance, people were in suits and gowns, and nobody was there who wasn't wearing a mask. I loved it.

"Are you ready?" He asked smiling behind his mask. I couldn't help myself so I giggled and nodded. He got out of the car and came around to my door. He jerked it open and held his hand out to me. As I climbed from the car a guy came running up "Yo! Ethan my man." "Dude sh! I don't want no one to know." He told the guy. Suddenly his eyes fell upon me. "Who's this beauty?" "This man? Ah.. This is Princess." Ethan saying those words made me smile. I stood by him and his friend looked me up and down. "Damn." "Hey. She's mine." Ethan said sharply. His being protective over me made me fall for him even more.

We got into the house and a guy ran up to Ethan's friend "Hey Josh. Sorry to bother you but some guys spiked the drinks. We don't know which ones either." "DAMNIT!" Josh said letting out a grunt. He turned to me and smiled "It was nice to meet you. Have about you saving me a dance?" "Maybe." I replied.

Ethan pulled me to the dance floor and closed the gap between us. He took my hand in his and we began stepping in synchronized steps. My heart began to race and I was caught in the moment.

Ethan's POV:

I took her hand in mine and lead her to the dance floor. I put my free hand on her low back and pulled her close to my body closing the gap. I took the first step and she followed.

The whole dance I was looking her in the eyes. I was lost in my world. The world where only she and I existed. I don't want this night to end. I didn't want to let her out of my arms.