Chapter Five

Aurora's POV:

I woke up with my whole body sore. Everything that happened last night was a blur. I felt an arm threw over my thighs with a hand tucked between. I felt the warmth of his body all over me and I longed for more of last night. He moved his hand up making me let out a cry of shock. He jumped up moving it more and I let out another. When he saw why he smirked.

It was 12:37 p.m. and we were just waking up. He smiled at me and rolled on top of me. He bent down to my ear and whispered "Damn. Can we stay here a little longer? Please!" I wanted to. No joke but we had an adventure to be had. I shook my head no and told him to get up. As I set up in the bed he pulled me back down and began kissing my neck. I pushed him off laughing and told him we needed to eat. So I got up and got dressed.

When I looked at the clock it was almost 1:26 and he was still in bed. I grabbed him some clothes threw them down and jumped on the bed to wake him up. He tripped me and helped me down. "I wanted to sleep!" He said during his laugh. He had the sexiest laugh. "No. It's time to get up. Come lazy." I demanded. "Fine, but I pick where we go since everything was cancelled last night." He said.

Ethan's POV:

I woke up to Aurora jumping on the bed. I tripped her making her bounce before I pinned her arms to the bed. I knew what she wanted. She wanted to go out to get food. I got up and got dressed.

As soon as I got out of the the bathroom she threw my keys at me. We straightened up the room and left. As we were pulling out I noticed she wasn't talking to me. "What's wrong Aurora?" I asked. "I don't know." She replied. "C'mon you know you can talk to me when ever you need to." "Well.. Now that you had you're fun with me... Are you going to leave?" The question shot me straight to the heart. "What the hell are you talking about?" I asked with pain in my voice. "I... Last night... You and me..." I stuttered out. "Last night was amazing! You were amazing. I loved it." I said with the biggest smile I've ever smiled and it was a real one. "Are you sure? I've neve-" "I swear. I would do it again but we have plans."

We drove for an hour before reaching a decent place to eat. "Ah, here we are!" I said. "This place? I'm not dressed for such a nice place.." She said freaking out. "Chill princess. It's not fancy. It is steak!" We went in and was seated. The waitress came up to take our order and we both asked for a Dr.Pepper. She smiled at us and looked at me. "You have a very beautiful girl friend!" She said with her white teeth shining. "I'm not... He's not... We're not at a-" "Thank you!" I said smiling. Aurora just looked at me like 'really?' and I shook my head yes. The heat rose to my checks and I looked down embarrassed.