School Day

The bell rang at 8:15 and English starts. I like English but the thing I hate about the class, is writing papers. Mrs. Brown starts the lesson by handing out books "To Kill a Mockingbird" to the whole class. I have read this book before and enjoyed reading it. She starts explaining the lesson saying we will read in class and have discussions after every few chapters. She started reading the first chapter and I tuned out because I know what happens. She kept reading then stopped. "Caden, what did I just read?" Mrs. Brown asked to see if anyone was following along.

"Uh...a man killed a bird?" Caden tried to respond with a answer but came out as more of a question.

"No not at all," she started calling on a few others and they didn't answer. After hearing everyone give a pathetic answer I just rolled my eyes. "Amy, what has happened so far in the story?" Crap I know what happens but I don't want people to start calling me a teachers pet or goodie too shoes. Still I just went and told her that the daughter Jean Finch actually called scout was telling the memories of her past with her brother braking his arm, her dad Atticus Finch working to keep the land his family owned. After saying that the bell rang signaling that class was over.

I got up and headed for the door when I heard my name. I turned to see Jake, Quil, and Embry. "Hi guys," I said with a smile. We talked about English then headed for science class. It turns out that I'm lab partners with Jake, and Quil and Embry are in front of us. Today we were learning different phases in cellular growth. We had samples of an onion, fish scale, a piece of leaf, and a fly's wing. We put each piece under the microscope and filled the worksheet out to which cell piece's phase. After that we took notes for the next lesson that we have to finish tomorrow because the bell rang signaling to go to 3rd block class.

I walked with the guys to the gym is and they went to the boys locker room and me to the girls locker room. I walked in a saw my sisters and Leah talking and getting dressed. I went over to them and changed into black shorts and a light blue t-shirt. I finished tying my shoe and put my hair in a ponytail for class. I walked with the girls to the gym and saw our teacher Mr. Carter. We took a seat on the bleachers and I noticed all the guys were here too. Mr. Carter took roll and began class.

"Today we will play volleyball, line up on the line in the middle of the gym and I will split you into teams." After said that we lined up and he divided us into six teams because we had a big class. My team consisted of my sisters of course and Leah and Kim who I found out was Jared's girlfriend. We were versing Jake, Paul, Embry, Quil, Jared, and Seth. This should be fun I thought, me, Kim and Leah are in the front while Carly, Tessa, and Sarah are in the back. Carly served the ball and the ball grazed the top of the net and went straight down scoring us a point.

After everyone else has served and scored a point on my team it was my turn. I bounced the ball twice the raised it and hit it with my right hand making it go over the net and Paul jumped and set it back over. Tessa dove for it making it go over the net and this went on back and forth for a few minutes until Embry hit high over. I ran to get it and told Sarah to give me a leg up. Hey this isn't actually a volleyball game so there aren't really any rules when the coach isn't looking hahaha. Sarah cupped her hands together having her back face the net, and I put my right foot in her hands. I felt her push me up and I hit the ball making it shoot straight down and fast. I heard a loud smack. I looked to see that the ball hit Embry in the face and I instantly felt bad.

I ran over to Embry, "Oh my god Embry I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to hit that hard! Are you okay, do you need an ice pack?" I asked with concern in my voice and probably in my eyes as well. He turned around and looked at me and said,

"It's ok, really it didn't hurt. Just remind me to be on your team next time or I don't verse your team." he says with a chuckle at the end. The others were laughing, he was probably trying to lighten the tension. I smiled at him and said sorry again, then headed to the locker room to change back into my regular clothes. After that I went and met everyone out in the hall. We all had lunch together and I was happy about that. I went to the lunch line and got me a small salad bowl, apple, and a water. I payed for my food and looked for a seat. Embry and the guys were waving me over and I went over there. My sisters were behind me and followed. I sat between Embry and Jake, Carly sat between Seth and Kim, Sarah sat between Brady and Jared, and Tessa sat between Collin and Quil.

I noticed these guys have a lot of food more than what I could eat. I started to eat my salad when Kim started asking questions. "Are you guys liking it here?"

"Yeah, it's nice," Carly says with a shrug.

"Better than getting a sunburn all the time," Tessa said earning snickers from the guys.

"Yeah," Sarah said with a smile. I was in deep thought thinking about everything since I have been here and meeting that beautiful wolf. I didn't want to tell anyone about because face it no one would believe me if I told them I saw a wolf the size of o horse.

"Amy?" I was brought out of my thoughts by hearing my name.

"What?" I looked up from my salad. "Yeah I have had fun since I've been here." I stated with a smile. I looked from the corner of my eye and I think I saw Embry smile, well everyone was smiling after hearing our answers. The next question surprised me and my sisters, "Do you like any boys here? If so who?" Kim asked and I was drinking my water as soon as she said that, I started coughing on my water and my sisters started turning red and I was to probably.

"Are you alright?" Embry asked and he was patting my back softly. I was nodding my head but still coughed and finally quit after a minute or two. The bell rang and and I prayed thank god and headed for art class with Embry, Seth, and Leah. I walked in and there were tables in the shape of a big square. I sat between Embry, and Seth. I got seated and saw others were getting drawing paper and pencils. I asked Embry where to get the paper and he gave me one of his. I thanked him and started drawing with my pencils from my bag. I didn't really know what to draw so I let the pencil roam the paper.

After fifteen minutes of spacing off I heard a voice say, "Nice drawing." I looked down and saw that I drew a group of wolves lined together. I smiled looking at it and signed the date and my signature. After that class was math and that was the last class of the day.

I get into math class and see Quil, Jared, and Embry sitting around me. We began the lesson by taking notes, then he gave us our assignment. I finished the assignment early and waited for the bell to ring. After 15 minutes the bell rang and I headed for my locker to put my books away and grab my bag and headed for the car. As I was walking out I noticed everyone was by Jakes car and Paul's car. I walked over to them and joined the conversation my sisters were telling the guys of their day. After awhile I went to my car and my sisters followed ready to head home. When I pulled in the driveway I walked in the house put my things in my room and went downstairs. I told my mom I was going for a walk and headed for the woods. I found that meadow again and sat there for a little bit until I heard rustling in the trees and bushes. I looked up and saw the wolf come out and stood in front of me. I reached out to pet him, missing his amazingly soft fur and gorgeous brown eyes. It was getting dark so I headed back but not before giving the wolf a kiss on the head and wrapped my arms around his neck as a hug.

On the way home I had this creepy feeling that something was going to happen. I walked back in the house ate a little then went upstairs to read for awhile. Before going to bed I had still had this creepy feeling. Have you ever had a feeling that someone is watching you? Yeah well that's the feeling I have right now. I shut the curtains and laid in bed trying to get some sleep by thinking of Embry and that wolf I keep meeting in the woods.