peony fantasy boy

My name is Hazel, I am very different girl from others in this world, I like sleeping more than waking up. I like sleeping because my love, my prince lives in my dreams instead of this world. I am probably still sleeping and telling myself about my love...

(suddenly she falls from the bed and someone is calling her)

A girl voice; oh stupid Hazel you're dreaming again, stupid, now wake up, my crazy friend.

Hazel; oh Brooke it's you, you are the enemy of your friend's dreams, you look at my prince you became crazy, leave my friend and the enemy of my dreams, tell me what you are doing in my house early morning. Have you come to steal something?

Brooke; oh my luck, what a dirty mind my friend has.... idiot.. you have forgotten we are going on a camping trip in the mountains and enjoy our college vacations... hurry up get up do fast....

Hazel; how did I forget, you prepare my bag, and am getting ready.... I am also hungry please you take some fruit for me to eat...

Brooke; okay our sleeping monkey.....

Hazel; Today I am so happy because we got a vacation after a long time and got a chance to go Nami island.. please I wish my friends would leave me alone after going there..

After a long flight we reached there. it looks like a heaven, my eyes fell in love with the beauty of this place... It's look like a palace of some prince .I rested for a while then went for a walk with my book. I moved towards a forest where there are benches under beautiful flowering trees. I sat there on a bench, the book was just an excuse, I wanted to sit here and think about love. My love is very strange to other people. In real life, I looked him so much but I didn't find him. I just dreamed about him, and sketched his face... I find him a lot even I don't know his name....

The garden was full of beautiful flowers, all very similar except for one

The garden was full of beautiful flowers, all very similar except for one. This particular flower was the biggest and the most gorgeous, but it was also highly distinct from the others. Intrigued, I moved towards it and as soon as I touched it, the flower opened up. Unexpectedly, I fell asleep. I couldn't tell if I had fainted or if something magical was happening to me.

Eventually, when I woke up, my head was resting in someone's lap. My eyes gradually opened, and what I saw was a face like no other - the stuff of dreams. He was breathtakingly beautiful, and I could not believe that someone like him existed. I tried to ask who he was, but my voice hardly made a sound.

"Who are you?" He spoke with a clear and deep voice that sent shivers down my spine.

It took me a few moments to gain composure, and then I replied, "My name is Hazel, and what is your name?"

He looked at me but did not respond immediately. "I have no name," he said solemnly. "I am the prince of this flower world, and I live inside the flower. I don't know humans, but I have learned to speak by listening carefully to them. For as long as I can remember, I have been waiting for a girl like you. A girl who would give me a name."

I was speechless, looking into his beautiful eyes and listening to his remarkable voice. It was something that I hadn't experienced before, almost like a dream.

Finally, he broke the silence. "What name do you want to give me?"

I thought for a moment, looking into his eyes, and said, "I think I'll call you Peonies. It suits you perfectly."

He smiled at me with such a warm and welcoming smile that I felt like he had heard my soul. We spent hours together in the garden, just talking and enjoying the beautiful scenery. It almost felt as if time stood still.

Eventually, the sun began to set, and I realized that I had to leave. Peonies handed me a beautiful flower, and as I walked away, he said to me, "I'll always be here waiting for you. In this flower, in my heart, and in my dreams."

I smiled, feeling grateful for the encounter, and left the garden knowing that something magical happened to me that day.