peony fantasy boy6

"you stay quiet,

while a war happens with in you,"

Brooke picks up the flower and puts it on the table and says Hazel get ready we have to go back today..

okay Brooke I prepare my bag to back, you go now....

I think I like this place because I found Peony here.. but what to do we cannot stay permanently in any place. we have to leave the place one day. I have changed many places since my childhood, taking good memories from somewhere and bad from somewhere. I didn't even know who are my parents, where I belong, even I didn't know about my hometown.. In my life some places I left willingly, some under compulsion and ran away from somewhere.. whenever I leave a place, I thought we all travelers, we have no specific place, we are just wandering....

my eyes became full with tears.. I don't know why am crying... what the hell is this why am crying this is just a place...

Peony suddenly put his hand on my shoulder and said everything is fine.. your eyes are watering... and I feel sad shadow from you..

I hugged him and started crying...

Peony; what happened Hazel why are you sad? are you angry with me because I use your phone... are your phone became died...Does Ethan hurts you....why your eyes produced to much water... I have one dress and your eyes water make it wet....

I replied with my broken voice... don't be worry about your dress I buy for you more.... when I leave some place I became emotional...

he laugh... you cry for this.. you know when we leave one place and travel to next place that's a chance to get more experience from next place... and find yourself in new background.... you know your runny nose and eyes making me wet..

I started laughing as soon as I heard his words... it's the first time someone hugged me and cheer up like this....

oh my goodness I forget we have to prepare our bags for going back.... Peony are you ready to go with me.....

he replied yes why not.. you are the one who make human...

I packed my bag and peony change into flower....we sat in the car and kept peony beside me.....

I kept looking at Peony all the way.....

life is like a journey, sometimes you have to walk alone on these paths, and sometimes you found a companion... when you are alone on path that tell you, you have to find some reason to survive.. but when you are with your companion on these paths then they became shortest and gave you beautiful memories.....

we reached home...I put Peonies on table.... Hazel and Ethan were gone...

I opened the bag and started taking out the dresses, peony turned back into human...

Hazel is this your house....

Yes peony this is my house I live here alone... that is not so big but it has two bedrooms... left sides room is your. I will set it according to your choice....

peony says.. no matter it's big or small we make it happy house...

it's not about how big the house is,

but how happy the home is....