episode 25

Hazel gazed at Peony's face and noticed that his eyes were slightly red. It reminded her of the time they first met, and Ethan had touched Peony. Hazel had seen the same look in Peony's eyes, and she had asked him if he was okay. Peony had replied with a yes and then they talked about their dinner plans which was spinach. Suddenly, Peony mentioned that he wanted to buy a school uniform, and Hazel agreed to accompany him to the market to select a new uniform.

At the market, Peony started feeling uncomfortable due to the rush, but he didn't want to worry Hazel. When they got home, Peony went to his room and started thinking about how he could contribute to the household. He had always been interested in plants and decided to take care of one. He transformed into a flower to relax and feel closer to nature.

The next morning, Hazel was surprised to find Peony transformed into a flower. She watered him, and as she did so, Peony suddenly transformed back into a boy. Hazel accidentally spilled water on him, and Peony got annoyed. Hazel explained that she was scared by his sudden transformation. Peony joked that she threw water on his face, and Hazel replied that she could do it again. Peony quickly picked up the water and ran after her.

As Hazel went to her room, she reflected on how much her life had changed since she met Peony. She used to be a shyand introverted person who spent her days knitting alone. But after meeting Peony, she had gone on many exciting adventures and even helped him stop a potential heist. Hazel realized that Peony had brought purpose and excitement to her life, and she was grateful for that.

As she continued to reflect, Hazel realized that life was full of unexpected twists and turns. Meeting Peony was one of the best things that had ever happened to her, and she felt lucky to have such a wonderful friend in her life. She knew that no matter what happened, they would face it together, with love, courage, and friendship.

Hazel smiled at the thought of the next adventure she would have with Peony. She knew that no matter where their journey took them, they would always have each other's backs. Together, they would navigate the challenges of life and create beautiful memories along the way.