peony flower prince 13

Hazel and Peony were both feeling exhausted. In order to help Peony adjust to the world, Hazel decided to teach him how to use a cell phone. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door, leaving them both confused. Peony ran to his room and transformed into a flower, while Hazel went to answer the door. When she opened it, she was surprised to find Ethan standing there. She asked him why he had come, and he looked around the house. Hazel asked why he was looking around and he replied that he was wondering if Peony lived with them. Hazel became angry and asked Ethan to leave, but he tried to stay. Suddenly, Hazel's phone rang and she saw that it was Peony calling her. She answered the call and told him that she was coming. She wanted Ethan to leave her house, so she told him to go.

Ethan reluctantly left, and Hazel quickly made her way to Peony's room. When she arrived, she saw Peony holding his phone and his eyes looked bloody. He was angry and asked why Ethan had come. Peony had a superpower that allowed him to detect other people's emotions. Whenever someone had bad intentions, he could see black smoke around them, and when someone had good intentions, he could see white smoke around them.

Hazel comforted Peony and reassured him that he was safe. She explained what had happened and told him that Ethan was gone. Peony thanked her for her help and Hazel smiled, relieved that he was okay. She reminded him that he was surrounded by people who loved him and that he was safe. Peony nodded and hugged Hazel, grateful for her help and understanding.