peony fantasy boy8

And I wonder if

maybe,

in another time,

or in another world;

but we can try.....

We both started moving towards the college but I was also nervous about what I would say to everyone in the college and that's why am also worried because he is going into so many people first time

Peony are you okay... if you are nervous so we don't go....

Hazel I am okay.... am not nervous but you look confuse.... think Hazel you live in this world and I became human just because of you... if I won't meet with people, how can I get used to it? I am confident and happy because I am with you....

Peony you are amazing... you know its so hard for someone to adjust in new place with new people..... specially with those people you don't even know... I think sometimes its nice to live in a place where people don't know you. it make your life less miserable...

peony we have arrived.....are you okay

yes I am okay.....Hazel

take deep breath, inhale and exhale.

we enter in college door every students have focus on us..

Hazel are you famous in school.... why everyone look us like this..

no peony am not famous.... these all students show interest first time...

we listened to the students coming and going( you see he is so handsome, he look like angel, he has sharp beauty face)

A crowd of students run toward us they all shout....are you new student what is your name.... these student push me side and make circle around peony...

handsome please take my strawberry milk, what's your name....

he speak slowly... my name is peony and I am new here, I just come with my..... my....

I quickly stood up and shout, friend... he is my bestfriend... A friend. All of you get out of here and don't bother him....

hazel hazel..... someone calling me...

oh Brooke its you... and hey Aster.

Aster; hello Hazel.... who is this guy with you?

 who is this guy with you?

Aster

oh I forget his name is peony my best friend, Brooke he is my dream boy...

Peony now its my class time would you stay with Aster... Aster are you free now..

Aster; yes I am free... okay peony..

( Hazel and Brooke are gone for attending their class)

oh your name is peony... A peonies flower... you came from island a flower boy..

(peony became confused and scared)

Aster how do you know this?

he laugh and put his hand on my shoulder... and replied.. don't be worried boy.. I am also a flower..

actually you are prince, I am simple flower... many years before Brooke visit my land... its first snowfall of winters.... due to cold we are all going to lazy suddenly Brooke reach and I became human...

so I come in this world and stay with Brooke.... we both all same can we became friend peony...

peony; yes this is strange I thought I am only one like this.....

its an amazing feeling...

when you saw someone who is same like you in strange world...