ep 16

Peony was startled as he felt a sudden blow to his back. He turned around quickly, but there was no one there. He looked around, but the room was empty.

"Who's there?" Peony called out, his voice echoing through the silent room.

There was no reply, but Peony could sense a dark presence nearby. He closed his eyes and focused his powers, trying to sense the source of the darkness.

Suddenly, he felt a surge of energy and opened his eyes. In front of him stood a shadowy figure, its eyes glowing with an eerie light.

Peony was taken aback by the figure's appearance. He had never seen anything like it before.

"Who are you?" Peony demanded, his voice shaking slightly.

The figure remained silent, but its eyes glowed brighter. Peony could sense that the figure was powerful, and dangerous.

"I won't let you hurt anyone," Peony said, his hands glowing with magical energy.

The figure didn't respond, but it raised its hand, and a blast of dark energy shot towards Peony. Peony quickly dodged the attack and sent a blast of his own energy towards the figure.

The figure staggered back, but it didn't seem to be hurt. It raised its hand again, preparing to attack.

Peony knew he had to act fast. He closed his eyes and focused his powers, summoning all of his strength. Suddenly, a bright light filled the room, and the figure disappeared.

Peony stood there for a moment, catching his breath. He knew that he had narrowly escaped a dangerous situation, and that he needed to be more careful in the future.

He made his way back home, feeling exhausted but relieved. When he arrived, he found Hazel waiting for him.

"Hazel, I need to tell you something," Peony said, his voice serious.

Hazel looked at him, concern etched on her face. "What happened, Peony?"

Peony took a deep breath before answering. "Someone knows our secret."