ep18

Peony lay on the ground, his body weak and battered from the attack. He knew he had to act fast before the figure could strike again.

Summoning all of his magical power, he tried to stand up, but his legs gave out beneath him. He gritted his teeth and forced himself to stand, his hands glowing with energy.

The figure advanced towards him, its eyes glowing with a dark energy. Peony knew that he couldn't hold back. He focused his power and sent a massive blast of energy towards the figure.

The figure was caught off guard and stumbled back. Peony took the opportunity to charge forward, unleashing a series of powerful punches and kicks. The figure tried to defend itself, but Peony's attacks were too fast and too strong.

Finally, with a roar of anger, Peony unleashed a devastating blast of energy that sent the figure flying backwards. The figure hit a nearby tree and collapsed to the ground, its body smoking and charred.

Peony approached the figure cautiously, his hands still glowing with energy. He could sense that the figure was still alive, but barely.

"Who are you?" Peony demanded, his voice shaking with anger.

The figure coughed and sputtered, struggling to speak. "I am...I am one of the Dark Ones. We have been watching you, waiting for our chance to strike."

Peony's eyes narrowed. "What do you want from me?"

The figure laughed bitterly. "We want your power, your magic. We want to use it to destroy everything you hold dear."

Peony's fists clenched. "You'll never get it. I'll never let you win."

The figure coughed again, its body shaking. "It's too late. We've already won. Your secret is out. Everyone knows about your powers. And soon, they will fear you."

Peony's heart sank. He knew the figure was right. He had failed to protect his secret, and now he and his loved ones were in danger.

But Peony was not one to give up easily. He would do whatever it took to protect those he cared about and stop the Dark Ones from destroying everything he held dear.

The mystery deepens as Peony and his allies face new threats and challenges in their quest to protect their secrets and save their world.