peony fantasy boy9

the truth is that the universe has been answering you all of your life, universe is full with secrets.... but your thoughts make things.....

Aster do you know when the Hazel come...

No Peony I have no idea, let's we go to the canteen and eat something.

okay lets go.....

when Peony and Aster enter in the canteen.. the surrounded the Peony, all wanting to make him sit with them... please let us go know Peony said, I don't like crowd...

Hazel yelled, " oh witches, stay away from him, are all of you blind, you can't see he's getting upset. where there beauty see, gathered like flies.... go away...

As soon as Hazel started walking, a girl pushed her and knocked her down..

Peony got angry seeing this and because of her anger the pots in the canteen broke and butterflies were gathered.. Peony ran to Hazel and picked her up, her legs were bleeding, he picked up Hazel and un towards pharmacy..

Peony I'm fine don't worry. Hazel said...

Peony shout... oh God of flowers, Earth, sky, butterflies and whole universe... this flower prince need your help.. I watch first time red liquid coming from body and water from my eye. I don't know what is it.. but I know you watching me help me God....

Hazel laugh... peony it is just small injury not a big deal....

they reach at pharmacy... Peony shout.. doctor watch her she is serious injured...

okay I do bandage but it is not a big wound....

thanks doctor, now we go...

Peony, what are you doing? how did the pots break in the canteen? thankfully. Aster control the situation...

Hazel you take care yourself.. and you anger at me you don't know what she did with you..

(suddenly a boy voice came, hazel.. hazel)

who is calling me oh its Ethan... oh my gosh...

Ethan; Hazel are you okay... is it too much? I heard from the boys. " does it hurt?"

(he said while touching my feet)

Peony hold his hand... and said oh Man control your hand don't touch her....

Ethan; oh mad who are you, are you crazy? by what right did you stop my hand?

Peony; for what right.. I am her friend... is that enough...

Peony and Ethan stop fighting. what both are you doing? Peony today is your first day and you start fighting.... that's bad..

Hazel am not start fighting.. I am your prince and they hurt you.... this reaction is normal...

Ethan; what is he saying?

leave him Ethan... Ethan I want to go home now, let's go home Peony..

Ethan; oaky...( something is wrong . oh my rival is come in story.... let see.. if you are prince I am monster who destroy your empire)

( the way they leave... tells me everything)