peony fantasy boy5

I still do not claim

to be a great writer and prince,

but am a great observer of her.....

I pushing him away and said Ethan you get out from here, you make me angry...

Ethan left the room and I closed the door, I came back and started picking up the broken glass pieces. Peonies turned into a human being. he was sitting on the bed and I was on the ground in front of his feet. his eyes were bloodshot. His hair was scattered on his forehead. his eyes and ears were red. He had both his hand on the edge of bed and his full strength on his hands. His head was slightly bent down and he was looking up like a devil.. he was chattering his teeth in anger....

 he was chattering his teeth in anger

I speak Peonies, is everything ok?

he looked at me and said what was all this who is he?

I replied: he is just my friend.....

He stood up and said: oh just friends, do you know we flowers have power we can sense people's emotions and his emotions for you was not as friend he treat you like..... okay leave him , you eat food and I also have to rest .

I ate my food and went to sleep. he also turned into a pot and was lying by the window...

(Hazel fell asleep, the night was very quiet, the moon was clearly visible in front of the window, a beautiful flower lay under moon and this flower looked like a shining star as other stars.)

)

In morning when I open my eyes, my room was full with fragrance and peonies was sitting on the chair by side the window, his eyes were closed, the sun light puts on his face, his face look like a shinning pearl and sunlight make his face glow. there were many butterflies around his face... I can't control my feelings

he looks like a prince, my heart ached

he looks like a prince, my heart ached...I picked up my phone and clicked picture of him..

he observed me when am click his photo he got up and move towards me...

and said what is this, he took the mobile from me, he waved the mobile around then looked his picture on mobile screen.. he threw away the mobile and shout due to scared.. he went in the corner and sit down...

he was so scared and said it is a trap, who ever touches it they all gets in it trapped, I also went inside....

I felt sorry for her innocence, I laughed so hard and said its just a gadget that called mobile that is used to communicate with people and you are not go inside it that is just your picture a memory....

He said: A memory...

yes my Peony its just a memory that I clicked...

I picked my phone and went to him.... I sit with him and open my mobile camera and take selfie... and said see, this became our picture... this is just gadget don't scared... it just used to provide communication and save our memories in picture form....

Peony became amazed and said that is so nice I want this have you one more....

I replied no peony I have no more but today we are going back in our home.. when we reached their I buy for you...

okay Hazel but can I use your phone until you buy new phone for me.. and you tell me how can I save my picture....

I tell him and gave my phone.... peony you play with this am going for taking breakfast and bring breakfast for you too...

peony capture his every moment even when his blink his eyes he capture it I bring food for him and said peony stop playing come on let's have breakfast.... but he never stop clicking photos but when suddenly phone became off...

 but he never stop clicking photos but when suddenly phone became off

.

he shout Hazel see what happened with this... is it angry with me? tell him I am the prince and make more picture of me, that is my order...

I laughed

he looked at my face and said Hazel why are you laughing, It is disobeying me, disobeying a prince

he looked at my face and said Hazel why are you laughing, It is disobeying me, disobeying a prince... oh mobile I gave you order if you don't fulfil my order so you will be punished...

I replied Peony that is not disobeying you.. it has a limit to do work its battery became zero you charged it and gave energy that start working again...

he said how I gave it energy....

you gave me phone I charged it... I put phone on charging he sit beside the table and waiting for when its charged...

suddenly knocking on the door occur and Brooke voice came . peony change into pot...

Brooke enter into the room and seeing the Peony flower pot lying on the earth, she picked it up, as she picked up the peony, a thorn pricked in her hand and it start bleeding.. she said how harsh this flower is.....

but my heart said this is not harsh flower. he is loyal and innocent prince he just don't like when anyone without me touch him....

 he is loyal and innocent prince he just don't like when anyone without me touch him

loyalty is a precious thing....

not everyone can have it....