ep15

As Hazel continued teaching Peony about cell phones, Peony received a strange message on his phone. The message was from an unknown number, and it simply read, "I know what you did."

Peony's heart skipped a beat as he showed the message to Hazel. "Who could have sent this?" he asked, feeling a sense of unease.

Hazel frowned, deep in thought. "I'm not sure, but it sounds like a threat. Someone might be on to us."

Peony nodded, feeling a sense of urgency. "I need to use my powers to track down the source of this message. Maybe I can find out who sent it."

Hazel agreed, and Peony closed his eyes, focusing his powers. Suddenly, he saw a vision of a shadowy figure typing the message on a computer. Peony couldn't see the person's face, but he could sense their malevolent intent.

"I know where they are," Peony said, opening his eyes. "They're nearby. Let's go."

Hazel and Peony left the house and followed Peony's instincts. They walked through the streets until they arrived at an old abandoned building. The building had been closed for years, but Peony could feel a powerful energy emanating from inside.

They cautiously made their way inside, and as they explored the dark and dusty halls, they heard strange noises and felt a cold breeze. Suddenly, they came across a locked door.

Peony used his powers to unlock the door, and they saw a room filled with strange objects and symbols. In the middle of the room, there was a pedestal with a glowing crystal on top of it.

Hazel and Peony approached the crystal, and as they did, they felt a surge of energy. Suddenly, Peony's phone rang. He answered it, still feeling the energy coursing through his body.

"Who are you?" he demanded.

There was a pause before the voice on the other end spoke.

"I'm the one who sent you the message. And I know what you did," the voice said.

Peony's heart sank. He had a feeling that this was only the beginning of a much larger, more dangerous mystery.

"We have to figure out who this is and stop them," Hazel said, determined to get to the bottom of this mysterious plot.

Peony nodded, feeling a sense of urgency. They had to find out who was behind the message and what they wanted. And they had to do it before it was too late.