Chapter one: the isle of berk

A young girl with blonde hair was in her room reading the book of dragons and she sighed. "Hey athena" spoke another young blonde-haired female and athena looked at her "what astrid" spoke athena and the other girl sighed. Astrid looked at athena and sighed "there is a dragon raid happening right now" spoke astrid and athena sighed 'when is there not' thought athena. Athena stood up and walked out of her hut and grabbed a bucket full of water and threw it at a hut on fire. 

Astrid pointed hiccup out and athena sighed 'what is he doing out here he will get himself killed' thought athena. Athena put another fire out and she sighed refill the bucket with fire and put another hut out. She sighed as her and her friends put the fires out and after the dragon raid, she leaned on the building and watched hiccup walk by with gobber back to his hut. Athena and astrid wet back to there hut and athena went to her room and fell asleep. 

Athena woke up and changed into her casual wear and she sighed and walked out and ate breakfast and stood up and walked out the door. Athena was walking around the village, and she was looking around and she bumped into someone. "i'm sorry" spoke athena and the person looked at her "it alright athena" spoke the black-haired male and athena rolled her eyes "bye snotlout" spoke athena and she walked past him.

Athena was exploring the forest and she sighed, and it started to become nighttime. Athena went home and fell asleep, and she was happy in that time. Athena woke up and walked out of her hut and around the village and she saw hiccup and the others and astrid was being mean to hiccup and athena sighed and doesn't understand why they are so mean to him.