chapter six: finding a island to call ours

Athena woke up and changed and walked out fed snowflight and oreo and sighed. Athena meet ryan and chase and the others they talked about how there day went. "Athena we should have our own island" suggested selene and athena thought about it "yeah we should" spoke athena and they all agreed. Athena and the others asked tony if they could have a island of their own and they agreed. 

Athena prepared for the journey and hopped on snowflight and oreo jumped in her lamp. Chase and his gronkle thorn walked up and looked at her "ready" spoke chase and athena nodded. Athena and the others took off into the sky looking for a island to call their own and chase sighed. Dragon hunters appeared and shot at them and they fought the dragon hunters and the hunters retreated. 

Chase sighed and they kept flying they were flying over the ocean when a island came into view. Athena flew over the island and checked out from the sky, and everyone smiled thinking about it was good. They landed on the island and explored the island on foot when snowflight suddenly growled at something in the forest. A screaming death came out they hopped on their dragons and flew away.

Chase sighed and athena looked at selene and sighed. Athena and the others flew over the ocean for hours on end and it was nighttime they kept flying and snowflight looked at another island and they checked it out and they got attacked by a skrill and they avoided the lightning shot. They flew for ten more hours and landed on another island and made a campsite to rest for a few days. 

They fished for the food and athena cooked the fish and they all ate the cooked fish. They all fell asleep, and they got back to looking for a island to call their own. After failing and checking five more island, they all sighed and then they found another island. They checked the island but there was anything to stop them, so they decided to live on that island. 

They all picked a spot to build their huts and to build their main house where they hold meetings at. They planned on how they are going to build their huts and find what materials they are going to use. They all started to build their huts and they all had fun while they build their huts. 

Athena and the other build some stables for the dragons and they build the main meeting area and they called it a funhouse. Ryan and the others threw a party since they have their own base now. Athena left and hopped on snowflight and flew around the island having fun when a boat came insight. Athena pulled her mask up and flew toward the boat and landed on the boat and looked at a child and two adults. "Who are you" asked athena and a black-haired child was scared of snowflight. "I'm Thomos jorgenson" spoke a dark blue haired male and a black-haired female smiled "i'm lily jorgenson" spoke the lady and athena looked at the child "who are you kid and don't worry snowflight won't hurt you" softly spoke athena the child looked at her "i-i'm isabella" spoke the child.

Athena smiled and got off snowflight "nice to meet you, but what happen and why are you here" asked athena and the three sighed "we thought it wasn't far that athena was banished from berk and dragons aren't horrible creatures" spoke lily and athena looked at them and smiled under her mask."You thought that you really are nice people" spoke athena. 

Athena took the mask off and looked at them "my name is athena hofferson" spoke athena and they hugged athena and she hugged them. Athena hopped on snowflight "so are you guys banished or what" asked athena and they sighed "yeah were banished" spoke thomos and snowflight took off and picked the boat up and brought it to the docks of her island and had the family follow her up the dock and into the funhouse where the others were called.