Chapter three: training and riding a dragon

Athena looked at the dragon and it was a young one and she fed it another fish and athena sighed. Athena left and went to her campsite and cooked some fish and the deathsong walked over and laid down. Athena pulled her notebook out and started to draw the deathsong and the deathsong notice and athena finished and the deathsong stood up and walked oveer and looked at the drawing of it.

The deathsong walked up to a tree and started to draw around athena and athena looked at it and smiled she grabbed a cook fish and ate it. Athena notices the scar on its eye and sighed and athena looked at the drawing it drew and smiled. Athena stood up and stepped on the line and the deathsong growled and athena remove it and the deathsong stopped growling. Athena stepped in between the lines, and she got right up to the deathsong and she looked at it and outstretch her hands. 

The deathsong looked at the hand and athena looked away and the deathsong put it muzzle in athena's hand. Athena looked and the deathsong roared at her and athena smiled "how about I give you a name girl how does that sound" asked athena the deathsong roared. "How about snowflight" spoke athena and the deathsong roared happily and athena smiled "well snowflight it is" spoke athena and athena yawned put the fire out and fell asleep.

Snowflight walked over and laid around athena and went to sleep as well. In the morning they woke up and ate some food. Athena looked at snowflight and smiled "hey how about I see if I can ride on your back while you fly" spoke athena and snowflight roared. Athena hopped on snowflight's neck and grabbed her horns to stay on and snowflight roared "i'm ready when you are" spoke athena and snowflight flew up to the sky and athena looked around and smiled.

Athena smiled and snowflight roared and athena looked at the sky and flew and snowflight roared and was happy to be in the sky. Athena and snowflight landed and athena smiled "that was awesome" states athena and snowflight roared and laid down and athena laid against snowflight. Every time they wake up, they go on a morning flight and athena looked at snowflight "you're the best girl" spoke athena 'everything we know about them is wrong' thought athena.

Athena and snowflight landed and ate they explored the island and another deathsong appeared and athena got on snowflight and they flew off. Snowflight flew for a hour and it was just ocean and snowflight roared and athena sighed "I know" spoke athena "we need to go back" spoke athena and snowflight turned back and they got to athena's campsite. 

Athena packed important things and grabbed the book of dragons and hopped on snowflight "well let's find a new island to live on girl" spoke athena and snowflight took off and started to fly as fast as she could. Athena and snowflight spotted islands and checked them out and they were in the air still trying to find a island to call home. 

Snowflight landed on a island and athena sat down "let's call it a night" spoke athena and she fell asleep and snowflight fell asleep as well. Athena and snowflight woke up and heard voices and athena looked around and saw people "where am I" asked athena and the people look at her "your awake" spoke a purple haired male and athena looked at him. "Your on our island aya and this is where dragons live there best life we all have a dragon" spoke the male "who are you" asked athena and the male looked at her "i'm chase" spoke the male.