Chapter 5

"The Duke of Valentine and the Young Marquis Blake are in relationships..."

The Crown Prince's office. In the sunlight pouring through the large window, his fine platinum hair shimmered dazzlingly.

The corners of Izmel's lips, who were flipping through tabloids one by one, curled up.

"Something interesting happened when I was bored. Oh my gosh, Kaidel, that emotionless tree-like man has a crush on someone?"

Tsk. It's the end of the world, it indeed is.

Izmel lightly clicked his tongue and shook his head.

He can't believe a Kaidel who likes someone. He even has a crush!

As if it had been a long time since he had found a toy he was interested in, his eyes were like rubies. Izmel was all over the fun stuff.

"Henry, what do you think? Is it real?"

Izmel asked his chief aide.

"I was there that day. It's hard to believe, but I think it's true."

"Really? Who do you think has a better chance of winning? Why did I have to run away on such a day, I terribly have no luck."

As if he truly felt bad, Izmel stomped his feet. Henry thought for a moment, then opened his mouth carefully.

"If I had to choose... I think it might be Young Marquis Blake."

"Why?"

"Because Lady Everett disappeared to the terrace with the Young Marquis. When she went back, she wore the Young Marquis' coat."

Izmel let out a low laugh. Why is it so much fun to know that his old-fashioned, blunt, cute little cousin got punched at once? He was so grateful to the Count's daughter, whose face she didn't even know.

It wasn't that he had a bad feeling for Kaidel. On the contrary, Izmel had a rather high regard for him.

Contrary to popular rumors about him, Kaidel was a fairly naive man. He wasn't greedy and didn't act cunningly.

Izmel didn't like his indifference to not accepting a single joke, but how can a person be perfect?

"By the way, what kind of a person is that Lady, that she can lift and let go of two such outstanding men? Is she that beautiful?"

Izmel's attention shifted from Kaidel to Eleanor. Count Everett's daughter... It sounds familiar, but it's not a very memorable name.

Everett, Everett, Everett... Where did he hear that?

Henry replied with a shrug of his shoulders.