Chapter 8

While Eleanor stuttered at the sudden invitation, Izmel's permission returned.

"Sure. Of course."

Izmel strode over and playfully tousled Lucas's hair.

"You should apologize instead. Your manners with the ladies are failing, Luke."

"What kind of a lady is that kid!"

"Lucas."

Izmel's voice took a little more force. Still, Lucas pouted and held out his hand toward Sienna, apparently listening to his brother.

"Now, apologize."

Sienna's eyes hardened at the half-hearted apology. Sienna, holding back her anger, gently grabbed Lucas' fingertips and she let go.

"Great. You must have reconciled, are you inviting Sienna too?"

Izmel asked, putting his hand on Lucas' shoulder. It took the form of a question, but it was a subtle command. Lucas nodded his head once, disapprovingly.

"Lucas was just babbling, but there are really many things to see in the Imperial Palace. Are you coming to play?"

Ismel smiled at Sienna. As he smiled at her with the corners of his eyes slightly curled up, her unfrozen heart melted.

Sienna nodded her head with a flushed face, as if she was bewitched. Lucas snorted at Sienna, but Eleanor could fully understand her feelings.

'It will be strange if one doesn't weaken when he asks with such a face.'

Izmel said, pointing to the two men who were slightly turned around.

"Kaidel, Adrian. I'll invite you too. I don't want a refusal in advance."

Eleanor admired the way Izmel treated people. He was quickly clearing things up and finishing his post.

'The Crown Prince seems to be a crown prince after all.'

There was a strange power that made them move according to his will in the lightly thrown words with a smile on his face. While admiring him inside, his red eyes suddenly turned to her.

"Like everyone else, Lady Everett, please come. I have a lot of personal interest in the Lady."

"Al... right."

Eleanor unexpectedly agreed to his sudden offer.

The word 'personal interest' sounds creepy for some reason, but... It's probably because she's been overly sensitive to strange gossip these days.

"Great. Then talk to me instead of Lucas."

Izmel wrinkled the tip of his nose.