Chapter 12

"Hey, did you see it, just now?"

Lucas looked at Sienna and whispered softly.

"I saw it."

She replied with a strange expression.

"Demian, what about you?"

Demian slightly nodded at Lucas' question.

"The two of them... are somehow weird."

"It was definitely weird just now."

"She fed someone like that."

"Not even a baby."

"His both hands are fine."

Lucas and Sienna, who had always been at odds, came to an agreement for the first time. Even Demian, who had been sitting with a bored face the whole time, had his eyes came alive.

Lucas lowered his voice and whispered quietly.

"I wonder if they're lovers."

Gasp. The three children drew in a breath. Still, all three were still at an age when they were shy and itchy even by the letter 'lo' for 'lover'.

In the next moment, Lucas and Sienna's faces became serious.

"Then, what about my uncle...?"

"My older brother...?"

Demian blushed slightly. In Sienna's eyes, it was an expression that looked like a winner's composure. Demian didn't say anything, but he felt a little bit mean for no reason.

"Let's get one thing straight for now. His Highness the Crown Prince, hasn't even gotten in it properly yet."

Sienna sat up with her back straight and said calmly. Then Lucas immediately got angry and asked.

"What do you know about my brother?"

"Hmph, there's such a thing as a woman's intuition."

"You're talking as if you were a woman. You're as big as a strawberry."

Lucas said as he poked the strawberries with a fork. Sienna snorted.

"You know that you're shorter than me, right?"

"What are you talking about!"

Sienna made Lucas' face hot with an undeniable fact. In reality, Sienna was a little taller than Lucas by about two fingers.

It was a natural thing at that age, but because his opponent was the nasty Sienna, Lucas' pride was seriously hurt.

Sienna glanced sideways at Lucas and shook her head. 'How childish.' That thought was plainly written on her face.

"Yes. Let's say Your Highness is taller. It's going to be like that soon anyway, and that's not what's important to me."

Sienna, who poured milk into a teacup and dipped sugar cubes into it, said elegantly, stirring a teaspoon.

"I want to maintain a cooperative relationship with Your Highness for the time being."

"Cooperative relationship?"

"Let's join forces."

Sienna nodded her head as her chubby legs twitched. Great adults often cross their legs like this before bringing up an important story.

Sienna whispered secretly with her rather solemn face.

"I want her to marry my uncle."

Lucas, who involuntarily swallowed his saliva while concentrating, leaned back as if steam had leaked.