CHAPTER SIX (Darts)

After a long day of work, (Y/n) found himself at the studio's break room, throwing darts with a group of animators. As they played, they chatted and laughed, enjoying the chance to relax and unwind.

"So, (Y/n)," one of the animators said, grinning mischievously. "What did you think of Susie's presentation today?"

(Y/n) shrugged, trying to play it cool. "I thought it was good. She seems really dedicated to the character."

The animators exchanged a knowing look, and one of them nudged (Y/n) in the ribs. "Come on, man. You've got a crush on her, don't you?"

(Y/n) felt his face turning red, but he couldn't deny the truth. "Yeah, I guess I do. She's really cute and nice, but... I don't know. Something about her is a little unsettling. Did you notice how she wanted us to call her Alice?"

The animators nodded in agreement, and one of them spoke up. "Yeah, it's a little weird. I mean, we're all passionate about our work here, but she takes it to a whole new level.

(Y/n) felt a shiver run down his spine

The animators all nodded, their expressions serious. "Yeah, we all like Susie, but she takes it a little too far. We'll just try to ignore it and focus on our work."

(Y/n) knew that he should do the same, but he couldn't help feeling a little uneasy. He tried to shake off the feeling as he threw another dart, but it lingered in the back of his mind.

As the night wore on, the animators finished their games and headed off to their homes, leaving (Y/n) alone in the break room. He couldn't help but think about Susie and her intense passion for Alice Angel. He wondered if she was as obsessive about everything in her life, or if it was just this one character that held such a grip on her.

Despite his reservations, (Y/n) knew that he was committed to the studio and its projects, including Alice Angel. He was determined to work hard and do his best, even if Susie's devotion to the character made him a little uneasy.