CHAPTER THIRTEEN (True heaven)

(Y/n), along with the rest of the animation team, was called down to the main studio by Joey Drew himself. He had a feeling that it was another announcement regarding Alice, and he was right.

"Everyone, I'd like you to meet Allison Pendle, the new voice of Alice," Joey said, gesturing towards the woman who had just entered the room.

Allison was tall and slender, with long brown hair that was styled in loose waves. She wore a bright smile on her face and looked around the room, taking in everyone's faces.

"It's great to meet you all," she said, her voice soft and friendly. "I'm really excited to be working with such a talented team."

(Y/n) couldn't help but feel relieved that Allison seemed so normal and down-to-earth. After the drama with Susie, he had been worried that the new Alice would be just as obsessive and intense.

As the meeting ended, (Y/n) approached Allison, extending his hand.

"Hey, I'm (Y/n)," he said with a smile. "Welcome to Joey Drew Studios. If you ever need anything, just let me know."

Allison smiled back, taking his hand. "Thanks, I appreciate it. I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone and making some great animations together."

As they chatted, (Y/n) found himself drawn to Allison's easy-going personality and quick wit. They shared a love of cartoons and soon found themselves deep in conversation.

It was a welcome change from the tension and drama that had surrounded the studio in recent weeks. (Y/n) felt like he had made a true friend in Allison, and he couldn't wait to see what they would create together.