CHAPTER TWELVE (Empty)

After the incident with Susie, the studio felt like a different place for (Y/n). He missed her voice, her passion, and her presence. It was hard to believe that she was gone, and he found himself thinking about her often.

(Y/n) tried to stay busy with his work and hang out with the other animators, but there was a palpable sense of sadness in the studio. They missed Susie too, and it was hard to shake the feeling that something was missing.

One evening, (Y/n) and some of the other animators were hanging out in the break room, chatting about their day.

"I still can't believe Susie's gone," one of the animators said, breaking the silence.

"I know, right?" (Y/n) replied. "It just feels like there's a hole in the studio without her."

"It's not just that," another animator added. "She was so invested in the Alice character. I don't know how we're going to replace her."

The group lapsed into silence, lost in thought.

Suddenly, the sound of someone clearing their throat broke the quiet. They turned to see Joey standing in the doorway.

"Hey, guys," he said, a small smile on his face. "I just wanted to check in and see how everything was going."

"Everything's good," (Y/n) replied, trying to sound upbeat. "We're making progress on Sent from Above."

Joey nodded, but his expression was serious. "I know that Susie's departure has been hard on everyone, but we need to keep moving forward. We have a schedule to keep, and we can't let this setback slow us down."

(Y/n) and the other animators exchanged glances, unsure of how to respond.

"Of course, Joey," one of them said. "We're doing our best to keep things on track."

"Good," Joey said, turning to leave. "I'm counting on all of you to make Alice Angel shine."

The door closed behind him, and the animators sat in silence, still reeling from the encounter. (Y/n) couldn't shake the feeling that something was off, that there was something Joey wasn't telling them.

But for now, all he could do was focus on the work ahead and hope that the studio would eventually return to its former glory.