CHAPTER SEVENTEEN (Let's all go to the lobby)

(Y/n) and the rest of the animation team were buzzing with excitement as they made their way to the theater for the premiere of Sent from Above. They had worked tirelessly on the project for months, pouring their hearts and souls into every frame.

The lobby was packed with people, all eagerly waiting for the doors to open. (Y/n) spotted Allison, and they exchanged a smile and a nod of acknowledgement.

Finally, the doors opened, and they made their way into the darkened theater. As the lights dimmed and the opening credits rolled, (Y/n) felt a surge of pride and excitement. This was their creation, and they were about to share it with the world.

The audience was completely engrossed in the film, cheering and clapping at all the right moments. (Y/n) could feel the energy and excitement building in the room.

As the credits rolled, the audience burst into applause, and (Y/n) felt a sense of overwhelming joy and pride. They had done it  they had created something truly special.

"That was amazing," Allison said, turning to (Y/n) with a smile.

They joined the rest of the crew outside the theater, congratulating each other on a job well done.