CHAPTER FOURTEEN (Break time)

(Y/n), Wally, and some of the other animators were gathered in the break room, playing darts and enjoying some downtime after a long day of work. As they played, the conversation turned to the looming deadline for the new cartoon.

"I'm really worried about the deadline," one of the animators said, frowning. "We've still got a lot of work to do, and we don't have much time left."

"Yeah, and now we've got a new voice actor to work with," (Y/n) added. "Allison seems nice, but we don't know much about her yet. It's gonna be a challenge to get her up to speed."

Wally grunted in agreement. "Seems like the higher-ups at the studio are always pushing us to work harder and faster. But they don't understand what it takes to make a good cartoon."

(Y/n) nodded. "I just hope we can pull this off. We've put so much time and effort into this project already. It would be a shame to see it all go to waste."

The group fell into a contemplative silence, each lost in their own thoughts about the challenges ahead. But (Y/n) couldn't shake the feeling that, despite the obstacles they faced, they could still come out on top. They just needed to stick together and keep pushing forward.