CHAPTER TWENTY (Meeting)

(Y/n) was lost in thought as he worked on the animation, when he heard a loud hissing sound followed by a gush of liquid. He quickly realized that one of the ink pipes had burst in the recording studio.

He rushed to the studio, only to find Allison covered in ink, looking quite distressed. "Are you okay?" (Y/n) asked, concerned.

Allison tried to wipe off the ink, but it only made it worse. "I'm a mess," she said.

(Y/n) noticed Thomas, who had been working nearby, walking over to see what was going on. "Hey, can you help me fix this" (Y/n) asked him.

Thomas nodded, and the two of them got to work fixing the pipe while Allison waited nearby. As they worked, Thomas and Allison started chatting.

"I didn't know we had a repairman around here," Allison said, trying to make conversation.

Thomas smiled. "Yeah, I do some work around the studio from time to time"

Allison looked down at her ink-stained clothes. "I'm sorry, I'm a bit of a mess right now."

Thomas chuckled. "Don't worry about it. I've seen worse. I work with machines all day, so I'm used to getting a little dirty."

Allison smiled, grateful for the kind words. "Thanks for being so understanding."

Once the pipe was fixed, (Y/n) and Thomas bid Allison farewell, and she went to go clean up. As they walked back to the animation department, (Y/n) asked, "So, do you know Thomas?"

"I just met him today," Allison replied. "He seems nice."

(Y/n) nodded. "He's a great guy. He's helped me out a few times. And he's a repairman, so he's good with his hands."

Allison smiled. "It's good to have someone like that around. You never know when you might need their help."

(Y/n) agreed, and they went back to work on the animation, grateful that the ink pipe burst wasn't a bigger disaster.