CHAPTER ELEVEN (Sent from Above)

(Y/n) and the animation team had been working hard on the next cartoon, Sent from Above, for weeks. They were making great progress, and everyone was excited about the new character designs and storyline. As they wrapped up another long day, Susie burst into the room, tears streaming down her face.

"What's wrong, Susie?" (Y/n) asked, concern etched on his face.

 "I've been fired," she sobbed. "Joey doesn't want me to play Alice anymore. He says he's found someone else who's more suitable for the role."

The room fell silent as everyone processed the news. Susie had been so invested in the Alice character, and it was clear that losing the role had devastated her.

"I'm so sorry, Susie," (Y/n) said, placing a comforting hand on her shoulder. "But maybe this is a sign that you need to focus on yourself and your own career, rather than trying to be someone else."

Susie looked up at (Y/n), her eyes flashing with anger. "What do you know about it? You're just a animator. You don't understand the industry or the pressure to perform. Alice was everything to me, and now she's gone. I don't know what I'll do without her."

Without another word, Susie grabbed her things and stormed out of the room, leaving the team in stunned silence.

Days turned into weeks, and there was no sign of Susie at the studio. Her absence was felt deeply by the team, and (Y/n) couldn't help but worry about her. But as he continued to work on Sent from Above, he pushed those thoughts to the back of his mind and focused on making the best cartoon he possibly could. Little did he know, the secrets of Joey Drew Studios were about to be revealed, and his life would never be the same.