<Chapter 9>

Pov Casey Jones:

I followed the turtles down an abandoned subway track, a few steps behind them. During the journey, the blue one fully introduced themselves to me, the blue-masked turtle is Leonardo or Leo, the red-masked turtle is Raphael or Raph, and the purple is Donatella or Donnie. They told me to follow them so they could talk to me about the situation, which is understandable but is still super stupid. I stayed quiet, listening to their hush-hush conversation, Donnie and Raph were questioning why they were bringing me to their lair, heh what are they, batman? I looked around the tunnel so it didn't seem like I was listening to their conversation when I heard a noise, *ding*, I pulled out my phone to see who it was, probably just my dad. It wasnt instead it was Tortuga, I looked up at the group in front of me, they were still talking and quietly arguing with each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tortuga: Hey CJ, did you get home or are you still with those three

Tortuga: Do you need me to save you, heh

Me: I'm fine, but I'm with them

Me: But just so you know I might not come over for a few days they might follow me to find you

Tortuga: K good to know ill probably scavenge tomorrow

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stopped texting when I heard silence, 'why did they stop talking', I look up from my phone to see them all looking at me. "Is something wrong, did you forget how to get home", I smirked looking at them, I looked at Donnie, he was glaring at me, "Who are you texting", I looked at him confused, then looked at my phone, 'crap I can't tell them who I'll just say it's my little brother, which is kinda true, I do see him as a little brother', I looked up at Donnie with a confused expression, "Why do you ask, do you wish I was texting you", I looked at him jokingly, "But if you're so curious I'm texting my little brother, he was asking where I was, I just told him I'm with my friend", Leo and Raph turned around continuing their previous argument, Donnie stood still waiting for me to start following again, which I did.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: Ok just dont do anything dangerous ill see ya in three days, same time

Tortuga: What was with the late response, did they see you texting

Me: Yeah the purple one saw me texting and asked who I was texting I just said, my little brother

Tortuga: Awwww you see me as your little brother

Me: Bro shut up, lol well I got to go, I dont want them getting suspicious

Tortuga: HAHAHAHA sure man, well see ya later

Me: Yeah yeah see ya later

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I turned my phone off, sliding it into my pocket, as I continued to follow the turtles. I watched them enter an abandoned subway station, I looked around the area, it looked so homely, I stopped where I was and looked around the lair, I noticed a kitchen, and what looked to be the living room. "Hey, kid follow us", I looked at Leo annoyed, "Okay sure, but hey the names Casey Jones, not kid, I'm probably older than all of you", Raph turned around looking at me, "Oh really then Casey how old are you then", he looked at me with crossed, 'what an antagonizing prick', "Well, if you must know, I'm 13, how 'bout you?", Leo and Raph looked at each chuckling glancing at Donnie before looking back at me, "What? What's so funny", I crossed my arms, shifting my gaze from each brother, "Well, Leo and I are actually 14, Donnie here is 13, just like you", I looked at Donnie before looking back at Raph, 'I thought they were going to be the same age as Tortuga, guess he's the youngest', I rolled my eyes, "Ok fine you're a year older than me whatever".